1. dfb8085's Avatar
    i will wait only because i'm not able to upgrade right now. maybe when the 5 comes next year k can do it then. i only got a $100 bucks right not so i'm going to hold off
    10-07-2011 11:48 AM
  2. zackawee27's Avatar
    i will wait only because i'm not able to upgrade right now. maybe when the 5 comes next year k can do it then. i only got a $100 bucks right not so i'm going to hold off
    Not trying to be rude but,
    Why did you post this here.
    You're creating unneeded threads.
    But, I agree I would hold off until next year too
    10-07-2011 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD