Missed delivery

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
ATT says they will ship via FedEX. If no one will be home during the day and they deliver, will the come back Saturday or will I have to go pick it up. They dont just leave them at the door do they?

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope...signature required. You can schedule a pick up or a re-delivery. Whether or not they will do it on a Saturday i guess is up to your local hub...call them and ask, they'll give you a definitive answer.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
No, you usually have to be there to sign, or if you miss it, I think sometimes you can go pick it up. I know UPS does that, but I think FedEx does, too. They make more than one attempt, maybe three. If it weren't a Friday (which could possibly end up being Saturday), I would say have it delivered to work (if possible for you). That's what I usually do with most packages.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
ATT says they will ship via FedEX. If no one will be home during the day and they deliver, will the come back Saturday or will I have to go pick it up. They dont just leave them at the door do they?

Yeah, you have to sign for it. Also you can't have it shipped on Saturday or Sunday unless you pay more. You can pick it up at you're local FedEx or UPS, Mail Service :) Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73