Has anyone been able to get ATT to move their upgrade date to today?

I am only 20 days out and they refuse to move it up just 20 days for me. Anyone else have any luck?

thx
    10-07-2011 10:06 AM
    Has anyone been able to get ATT to move their upgrade date to today?

I am only 20 days out and they refuse to move it up just 20 days for me. Anyone else have any luck?

thx
    I don't know about AT&T but, on Sprint you can get a eligibility restart where it you lose you're eligibility for those 2 years but you get one, and you can upgrade for one line, only one time on you're account. and I already used mine Hope this helps!
    10-07-2011 10:10 AM
    I tried and they refused. I went as far as telling them to cancel my service (i have a verizon family plan for my kids) I was moving on to Verizon and no deal.

My suggestion, wait the 20 days and save the $250 early upgrade fee and buy a nice cover and screen protector for the phone.
    zackawee27 likes this.
    10-07-2011 11:43 AM
    I tried and they refused. I went as far as telling them to cancel my service (i have a verizon family plan for my kids) I was moving on to Verizon and no deal.

My suggestion, wait the 20 days and save the $250 early upgrade fee and buy a nice cover and screen protector for the phone.
    Yeah, i agree. Just don't think about it 20 days should fly by quick
    10-07-2011 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD