upgrade date change att?

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get ATT to move their upgrade date to today?

I am only 20 days out and they refuse to move it up just 20 days for me. Anyone else have any luck?

thx

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get ATT to move their upgrade date to today?

I am only 20 days out and they refuse to move it up just 20 days for me. Anyone else have any luck?

thx

I don't know about AT&T but, on Sprint you can get a eligibility restart where it you lose you're eligibility for those 2 years but you get one, and you can upgrade for one line, only one time on you're account. and I already used mine :) Hope this helps! :)

nsalerno

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried and they refused. I went as far as telling them to cancel my service (i have a verizon family plan for my kids) I was moving on to Verizon and no deal.

My suggestion, wait the 20 days and save the $250 early upgrade fee and buy a nice cover and screen protector for the phone.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried and they refused. I went as far as telling them to cancel my service (i have a verizon family plan for my kids) I was moving on to Verizon and no deal.

My suggestion, wait the 20 days and save the $250 early upgrade fee and buy a nice cover and screen protector for the phone.

Yeah, i agree. Just don't think about it 20 days should fly by quick :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR