Is the iPhone 4S your FIRST Smartphone too?

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Well, I did it.

After years on a corny flip-phone I finally decided to jump in head first and get the iPhone 4S 64GB.

I got an iPod Touch last year and I don't go anywhere without it. The problem is that I also have to drag my old Nokia flip-phone around with it too, thus filling my pockets and making it very difficult to sit down comfortably lol.

Well, now I got the best of the iPod Touch, a phone, a 8MP camera and a 1080p HD video camera all in ONE device!

Curious though - am I the only person here getting their first EVER smartphone with the 4S? Or am I surrounded by seasoned smartphone veterans in this forum?

;)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, I did it.

After years on a corny flip-phone I finally decided to jump in head first and get the iPhone 4S 64GB.

I got an iPod Touch last year and I don't go anywhere without it. The problem is that I also have to drag my old Nokia flip-phone around with it too, thus filling my pockets and making it very difficult to sit down comfortably lol.

Well, now I got the best of the iPod Touch, a phone, a 8MP camera and a 1080p HD video camera all in ONE device!

Curious though - am I the only person here getting there first EVER smartphone with the 4S? Or am I surrounded by season smartphone veterans in this forum?

;)

Considering this community is iOS, which is a SmartPhone OS, I think you're one of the few, My first smartphone was the Palm Pixi :)

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm 36 years old and I've only have TWO cell phones my whole life lol

(sad, I know)

And both were AT&T Prepaid cell phones (LG and then a Nokia).

Well, now I got a little baby who begs to have pictures taken of him all the time, along with video so I can remember how cute he is before he grows up into a rebellious, inconsolable teenager and tells me he hates me and all that lol.

I have everything covered now - phone, portable internet, digital camera, HD videocamera, gazillions of apps, games, jogging tracker... all in one single device. No more hauling around 5 different devices! And it should work with my existing car mount/charger/trasmitter too that my iPod 4G uses. So I'm already set. Just need a nice protective case for it.

BTW - I've been hanging out here for a couple weeks getting some information and research about the iPhones from you guys - and now I feel 100% confident about my 4S pre-order.

Really excited.

!!!

:)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm 36 years old and I've only have TWO cell phones my whole life lol

(sad, I know)

And both were AT&T Prepaid cell phones (LG and then a Nokia).

Well, now I got a little baby who begs to have pictures taken of him all the time, along with video so I can remember how cute he is before he grows up into a rebellious, inconsolable teenager and tells me he hates me and all that lol.

I have everything covered now - phone, portable internet, digital camera, HD videocamera, gazillions of apps, games, jogging tracker... all in one single device. No more hauling around 5 different devices! And it should work with my existing car mount/charger/trasmitter too that my iPod 4G uses. So I'm already set. Just need a nice protective case for it.

BTW - I've been hanging out here for a couple weeks getting some information and research about the iPhones from you guys - and now I feel 100% confident about my 4S pre-order.

Really excited.

!!!

:)

Congrats on the new iPhone, make sure you get a case asap, you don't want to take it out you're pocket and drop it and break the screen, :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal