unlimited data

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I currently have att iphone 4 with unlimited data. I am so glad I have it! I can't believe how much they charge for the data plans. I hear that if you are an att customer switching to verizon and if you ask for the unlimited data plan they will give it to you. True??? I'm thinking of buying the new 4S and switching to Verizon, ONLY if i can get the unlimited data plan...

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
umm I'm a AT&T user and I tried to upgrade my phone to Iphone 4S from Apple site. From there, I saw Unlimited Data Plan for $30.00. Has anyone got this plan on their list?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
umm I'm a AT&T user and I tried to upgrade my phone to Iphone 4S from Apple site. From there, I saw Unlimited Data Plan for $30.00. Has anyone got this plan on their list?

Yes. Did you have the unlimited data plan on that line already? If you did, and you did not select it, you just gave up your unlimited plan. If you did not already have the unlimited data plan, you should not have seen it as an option.

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Did you have the unlimited data plan on that line already? If you did, and you did not select it, you just gave up your unlimited plan. If you did not already have the unlimited data plan, you should not have seen it as an option.

Oh, so I get unlimited data plan from At&t?
Sweet. Thank you for the comment. I will make sure to pick that option for preorder.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh, so I get unlimited data plan from At&t?
Sweet. Thank you for the comment. I will make sure to pick that option for preorder.

You can ONLY select the unlimited plan IF you already have it. You CANNOT add a new unlimited data plan on AT&T.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox