I am a BB user right now but may be interested in trying a Iphone. Does anybody if my current simm card can be used in the new Iphone 4S? I think I saw somewhere it will require a mini simm card of sort. The reason I ask is I want to just be able to switch my simm card between the 2 devices. I may have to go with just the orginal 4 model. I am not willing to pay a arm and a leg for something I may not like but I would go $100 on a Iphone 4 in perfect shape.
    10-07-2011 03:37 AM
    AT&T may give you a new sim if you request
    10-07-2011 03:49 AM
    I am a BB user right now but may be interested in trying a Iphone. Does anybody if my current simm card can be used in the new Iphone 4S? I think I saw somewhere it will require a mini simm card of sort. The reason I ask is I want to just be able to switch my simm card between the 2 devices. I may have to go with just the orginal 4 model. I am not willing to pay a arm and a leg for something I may not like but I would go $100 on a Iphone 4 in perfect shape.
    Your BB SIM would not work. The iPhone 4 and later require a microSIM. You can get one from AT&T, or you could cut your existing SIM down to fit. Google will help you find a SIM cutter if you're interested in going that route.
    10-07-2011 04:20 AM
    When you get the iPhone you'll get a new micro sim for it. It'll cost you about a dollar to buy a sim adapter to put it in so that you can put the micro sim in your BB. I go back and forth between phones all the time.
    10-07-2011 06:54 AM
    yeah, they do have sim cards like gsm phones have. they have mini ones.
    10-07-2011 07:05 AM
    When you get the iPhone you'll get a new micro sim for it. It'll cost you about a dollar to buy a sim adapter to put it in so that you can put the micro sim in your BB. I go back and forth between phones all the time.
    Do you have a link to where there is one for around $1.?

Thanks
    10-08-2011 09:01 AM
    I got mine on ebay. I paid $.99. It came in a package of 2 from Hong Kong.
    10-08-2011 10:08 AM
    I got mine on ebay. I paid $.99. It came in a package of 2 from Hong Kong.
    Cool Thank You I'll check on there!
    10-09-2011 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD