Ordered IP4S through verizon - Global plan?

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my IP4S through verizon website. process was smooth, until I hit their question about Global capability. I should take a global plan to get sim on my IP4S . I declined it as I dont need it until December. I am hoping I can still add the plan in december over the website.( Hoping that it will come with a sim though as its in my BB Bold ).
I am yet to get my confirmation email though.
Good luck with all who are up for preorder

;)

tekkshaman

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Apple Care and global are both easy adds later. I was told most stores can take care of the SIM and the global plan change if you need to travel. I did this with an older phone a while back on a trip to Russia. It was not even very expensive for the 1 month I needed it.

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 10.99 a month full ins for mine. It is a few more bucks more than I am paying for Arusion on my D2. Did I screw up? It said total replacement.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
AppleCare+ cannot be ordered later, it has to be ordered at the same time in and NONE of the carriers are selling AppleCare+, only Apple online (and likely in store later). So if you are like me and did your pre-order with your carrier then we are out of luck. Crappy move by Apple, very crappy move.

Yes I confirmed this with both Verizon and with Apple at the local store. Eve at my store spent over an hour trying to get a clear answer since the carriers aren't selling it. End result, Apple expects you to buy your iPhone from them (higher profit for Apple).

I hope Apple changes their tune before launch day but I highly doubt it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73