what info do you need

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
hey guys...my 2nd thread tonight....i preordered the verizon iPhone 4 in February and don't really remember what information you need to preorder it. i remember i had to wait until my dad woke up to ask him for some info...anyone know?

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I think you just need the login info for your My Verizon account. I would go with Verizon for the pre-order. Good luck.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think you just need the login info for your My Verizon account. I would go with Verizon for the pre-order. Good luck.

Why is Verizon better than via Apple? They ask you which carrier you're associated with. I figured Apple would send it out faster.
When I buy from the Apple Online Store, does my iPhone come ready to use?

Yes, if you have selected a mobile phone carrier. When your iPhone arrives, all you have to do is turn it on and follow the onscreen instructions to set it up. There?s no need to call the carrier or visit a store to complete the activation.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I know it's after the fact, but the Apple website was a mess last night while the Verizon website actually took orders smoothly.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know it's after the fact, but the Apple website was a mess last night while the Verizon website actually took orders smoothly.

That is exactly why I ended up ordering from Verizon. Unfortunately, the delivery date changed sometime during the day from the 14th to the 21st. Hopefully Verizon will adjust that again sometime next week, but I'm steeling myself to expect the worst.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal