Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Rambunctious

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a black, 32GB from a Verizon store on 11/12. Expected ship date was listed as before 12/9. I just got tracking. It shipped today and will be here Monday!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
On its way-1st time user!

1st post, 1st time Iphone user. Ordered my white 16GB 4S from Verizon the other day, should be here on Tuesday. Been a loyal Android user for years, but since I bought my first Mac a year ago, I am sold on Apple products and service. We shall see...I'm looking forward to a change.

Pooly

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 16gb on 11/23, said it would be shipped 12/9. It's going to be delivered today, 11/30. Nonetheless, I'm pretty stoked about it!!!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 16gb on 11/23, said it would be shipped 12/9. It's going to be delivered today, 11/30. Nonetheless, I'm pretty stoked about it!!!

If you'll notice that on the Verizon site, it says ship BY 12/9, I think when I ordered mine it said ship by 11/4 and I got it October 20something. :)

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Speak of the devil, the website just updated, before having absolutely no text, to saying "will ship by 12/9" and if that's any indication by other posters here that means it should be shipping very soon!

nudave#AC

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
16GB Black - Ordered in store through the web system on Monday, 11/28. At the time the it said it would ship by 12/9. Yesterday I checked the VZW online store and it no longer has the "Ships by 12/9" on the black 16GB photo. Alas, my order is still in "processing" and it tells me to check back tomorrow. =\

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Speak of the devil, the website just updated, before having absolutely no text, to saying "will ship by 12/9" and if that's any indication by other posters here that means it should be shipping very soon!

You can also call Verizon and give them your order number. They can tell you where in the ordering process your phone is. Verizon's site for me didn't update until it shipped but the Verizon rep I spoke to told me the exact date my phone was gonna ship + estimated arrival date.

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
My 4s was shipped last night 9pm or so and made it all the way to the local fedex facility this morning. But apparently it won't be delivered today because it's 9:30 now and it still says "at facility" with the est. delivery date of today :(

nudave#AC

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
16GB Black - Ordered in store through the web system on Monday, 11/28. At the time the it said it would ship by 12/9. Yesterday I checked the VZW online store and it no longer has the "Ships by 12/9" on the black 16GB photo. Alas, my order is still in "processing" and it tells me to check back tomorrow. =\

Checked back tomorrow (today), and it's still telling me to check back tomorrow. Yeah right. Should've canceled and just went to Best Buy and bought the damn thing already and be done with it.

EDIT: Shows my credit card being charged...too late to cancel I guess.

Last edited:

Karimnou

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I am in lebanon & I have the same problem, my network signal goes & comes all the time. I have to restart my phone 4s & then I can make 1 call & then the signal disappears again. It is sooooooo frustrating!! I really hope Apple will fix this major problem of 4 s in the 5.0.2 update.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my iphone 4s a week before I was supposed to, ordered it in like the beginning of december and said it was gonna ship by the 12 and and got it by the 6 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2