Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

MeetMorganx3

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I need some opinions, please please

Someone PLEASE help me out. I ordered my white iphone 4s 16 gb on November 1st, it was suppose to ship on the 11th. NO email, NO tracking info, NO charge on my debit card. I've spoken to about 15 different reps and they all tell me different things. "we dont know" "you'll just have to wait" "you should already have it" "you should have it tomorrow" "we're backed up" "we are caught up no more lags" I am losing my mind here. It's now the 14th.... what is going on???? Any idea????

How much longer? :\

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking information Saturday. As of Sunday I was given a delivery date of Wed. 11/16. However, I've been tracking the shipment and it still shows it is in Texas even though it was scheduled to ship out yesterday 11/14 via 2 day air! From prior experience with using UPS' tracking system, I do know it's not always current. So, I now wait and hope that my phone shows up tomorrow. Especially since this POS Blackberry I have has decided to start acting crazy!:eek:

Deu2e

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a 16GB 4S on Nov 11th from AT&T. I know its still early in the waiting period, but I'm crossing my fingers it will be here by the 26th. Waiting sucks.

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
My tracking information still hasn't been updated. So, I caved and called my buddy at UPS who tracked it within their system and let me know that it will, in fact be here tomorrow. My phone is currently in Louisville and will be making it's way to STL overnight! Phew! Now, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!! :D:D:D

I will admit my impatience is pathetic. Especially given those that have waited much longer than myself for their new gadget. Then again, I've never been one that could practice patience...:cool:

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local Apple Store online Sunday night at 9pm and RESERVED a black 4S 32gb. I picked it up yesterday (Monday) morning at 10am and the Apple Genius had it all set up and I was out the door by 11am. All local AT&T, Best Buy and Radio Shack stores had no stock of any models available and I didn't want to wait 2+ weeks for one to be shipped to me which I would have to set up myself.

After almost 2 days of use I've got lots of apps installed, movies, photos and music installed, everything works great and battery life is MUCH better than my previous Samsung Galaxy S - and the GPS works too !!! :)

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb white unlocked to replace my girlfriend's 4 last Friday. It said shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Still processing.:(

Hoping it will be here before thanksgiving but it's not looking good.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Today I ordered a new 4s 16gb black. AT&T - the receipt says 14-21 days but the manager said they've been shipping to store in 5 days.

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb white unlocked to replace my girlfriend's 4 last Friday. It said shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Still processing.:(

Hoping it will be here before thanksgiving but it's not looking good.

I ordered the 64GB unlocked on the Nov 12. I just got the shipping notice a few minutes ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2