Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Rwvot

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My credit card got changed today and the status on verizon site changed to add in the order number and shipping carrier but no tracking number yet just blank where tracking number is.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
My credit card got changed today and the status on verizon site changed to add in the order number and shipping carrier but no tracking number yet just blank where tracking number is.

It should change today....

As far as leaving the Droid X behind....I can see the switch was for the better! Screen difference doesnt bother me one bit...No widgets...could care less lol...The operating system is flawless from what I see and thats what matters the most. The Retina display makes wallpapers popout....The camera is great and even the front facing VGA cam is top notch (Facetime). You wont be disappointed at all....unless you desire 4G, a huge screen, and/or minor things that can be obtained thru an App. IMHO...Im super satisfied...but when the 4S gets jailbroken then its really on lol!!!

thelarster

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I ordered a 32GB Black 4s on the 1st of Nov. and it was on backorder. I checked this morning and it's now off of backorder :D - but no shipping info or ship date yet.

Wonder why it came off of backorder so quickly? I ordered at my local AT&T store as nobody around here including Radio Shack has one in stock.

Did you get your tracking info yet? My 10/24 order through ATT came off back order on 11/2 but no shipping info yet - almost 36 hours to get a tracking number?!

Rwvot

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
It should change today....

As far as leaving the Droid X behind....I can see the switch was for the better! Screen difference doesnt bother me one bit...No widgets...could care less lol...The operating system is flawless from what I see and thats what matters the most. The Retina display makes wallpapers popout....The camera is great and even the front facing VGA cam is top notch (Facetime). You wont be disappointed at all....unless you desire 4G, a huge screen, and/or minor things that can be obtained thru an App. IMHO...Im super satisfied...but when the 4S gets jailbroken then its really on lol!!!

Yeah I think it will be Monday if I'm lucky. My wife has the iPhone 4 so I kinda know what it is like. I got my droid x before Verizon had the iPhone. I'm a big apple guy and can't wait to have all apple things. I already have an ipad2 and MacBook pro just need my iPhone to complete the set.....lol

Last edited:

Rwvot

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got my tracking number and it supposed to be delivered Monday by 3pm to bad it's a weekend or I would have it tomorrow. But not bad when ordered on the 1st.

sqadan

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I ordered through AT&T store on Tues the 1st and was just issued my tracking no. today as well. My phone will be here by EOD on Tuesday. I'm glad I won't have to wait for 3 weeks.

txbosox

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My White 4S 16GB was ordered on the 24th at the local AT&T store. Last night I saw on the order tracking page that it wasn't backordered anymore and today it shipped. UPS 2 day air. Funny thing is my mother and I got white ones and my dad got a black one....the black 4S is still backordered.

Hopefully it gets here sooner since Dallas to where I live is a 1 day ground shipment, the 2DA shipment seems stupid.

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up my 4S from RadioShack after getting told by VZW the phone wouldnt ship until the 11th. They had quite a few left.

KJH13

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a white 64gb through VZW online on thursday 11/03, got tracking number on friday and the phone will be delivered by 3pm Monday 11/07 :)

Rwvot

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPhone today and I ordered it on Verizon web site on the 1st... I used to have a droid x... I love this phone a lot already.

Allesandro

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a Radio Shack today and they had plenty of iPhone 4s models in stock, but they would not honor my loyalty discount, so I am stuck waiting. The contract I signed at the Verizon store said the phone would be in tomorrow, but I have not yet received any email confirming that. This is frustrating.

bwood021174

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered this morning, from Verizon, did on phone as online was throwing me back to upgrade page. when asked, Shara told me the phone would ship on or before the 11th, which is Friday. Will wait and see. No one in a 90 mile radius has any in stock, called everyone I could think of... and both local Verizon stores and all Verizon kiosks are saying they have no idea when they will get any in stock, but could order it for me. I will update when I get shipping notice. Still glad I waiting though, wanted to see what the first batch of users thouight of the phone as I do NOT like have to pay the $35 restocking fee if I don't like a phone.

Allesandro

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Since I have not received an email yet about shipping, I called the Verizon store where I ordered my iPhone 4s two weeks ago. It is a good thing I did too, because they told me that my order was lost. He re-ordered it and offered me a free car charger for my trouble. He promised the phone would be shipped on Nov. 11. We will see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen