Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My phone was ordered Monday Oct 24th and shipped to me today. Says will be delivered tomorrow.

Verizon 32 GB black

shanejk

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I went into my local Verizon store on the 27th and ordered a 16GB black 4s. Was originally supposed to ship 11/4 and I got notification tonight saying it will be delivered before 3 PM tomorrow! Can't complain about a 5 day wait!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Walked into Sam's Club tonight and walked out with a white 16gb for at&t! Both AT&T & Best Buy told me to expect a months wait on Saturday. Go me! :)

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Walked into Sam's Club tonight and walked out with a white 16gb for at&t! Both AT&T & Best Buy told me to expect a months wait on Saturday. Go me! :)

I figured that would happen. Sams club is a really unusual place. I'm going to start recommending people check sams club.

zoemacuser

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my black 4S, 64 GB on 20 October from a local Verizon store. They said shipping no later than 4 November, or this Friday.

Since then the Verizon order status page has showed my order number and a blank tracking number, no other information (nothing like "processing").

Is that normal? Does that mean that I'm going to be waiting beyond 4 November, or just that it hasn't shipped yet?

zoemacuser

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually, a funny thing just happened. I reloaded the order status page and now there's a little arrow in a circle. I clicked, and it expanded the blank space to read:

Courier :
Ship date:

That's new!

anislandmom

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Actually, a funny thing just happened. I reloaded the order status page and now there's a little arrow in a circle. I clicked, and it expanded the blank space to read:

Courier :
Ship date:

That's new!
Mine just did this too! I feel like I'm checking that page more often during the day then I really should lol, but then I keep thinking they won't email me to let me know it's on the way!

shanejk

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Courier :
Ship date:

That's new!

That's exactly what happened to me. I got that in my order status yesterday, so I went to make sure that my credit card had been charged, and it had, then around 6PM last night I got an e-mail confirming that it will be delivered today via fedex. Look for an e-mail later today possibly!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my black 4S, 64 GB on 20 October from a local Verizon store. They said shipping no later than 4 November, or this Friday.

Since then the Verizon order status page has showed my order number and a blank tracking number, no other information (nothing like "processing").

Is that normal? Does that mean that I'm going to be waiting beyond 4 November, or just that it hasn't shipped yet?

Mine just did this too! I feel like I'm checking that page more often during the day then I really should lol, but then I keep thinking they won't email me to let me know it's on the way!

Yes on both accounts. My Verizon order page was blank like that. Then a few days later, it showed activity that it was preparing to ship and later on that day, I got my tracking number.

arcurlyq

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
What's the Deal?

I've had the hardest time getting my hands on a 4S. I originally attempted to order just prior to release. Unfortunately, AT&T screwed up my billing info and, despite speaking with three different customer reps, they could not guarantee my iPhone would get shipping to the right place (nor could they change my order and have the iPhone shipped to a local AT&T store). So, I canceled my order and went into an AT&T store at a later date to place an order for a black 64 gig 4S.

That was more than 10 days ago and my order still just reads "pending shipment." I don't get it because it seems like everyone else around me is getting theirs within a week or so.

Anyone else having this trouble with AT&T? It just seems odd.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I went into my local Verizon store on the 27th and ordered a 16GB black 4s. Was originally supposed to ship 11/4 and I got notification tonight saying it will be delivered before 3 PM tomorrow! Can't complain about a 5 day wait!

Wish that would have happened to me. I ordered on 10/20, its been 12 days since I ordered and it still hasn't shipped. Its still in Preparing For Shipment stage and has been for the last 5 days.

anislandmom

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You and me both. My credit card was charged today, so I hope it isn't days before it ships. I don't like companies that charge before shipment.
My card was charged yesterday as well. Woke up this morning to a tracking number and an expected delivery tomorrow by 3pm! Woohoo, check your email good things might be waiting for you. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW