Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a white 32GB from Apple.com on 10/19. Status updated to "Preparing to Ship" last night (10/24). I was able to find the package at UPS.com, so they have the info but no tracking data yet. I suspect that it will probably arrive Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I wish it would HURRY UP!

I just received shipment confirmation and tracking info. Apple says it will be delivered by Friday morning, FedEx says it will be Monday. I wonder who is right?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just received shipment confirmation and tracking info. Apple says it will be delivered by Friday morning, FedEx says it will be Monday. I wonder who is right?

FedEx is the one shipping it so you should trust them. Apple is just the one who gives the package to FedEx and they are giving you an estimated delivery date/day.

Hagan#1

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I now have the expected delivery date of tomorrow for my 16g black iPhone I ordered 10-14-2011 using the AT&T upgrader app. And now my white 16g is showing zeros in the back order column so I guess it will be shipped tomorrow. I ordered the phones at the same time.

Both are the 4S models

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The wait is the worst part....anyone getting there Verizon Iphone 4s early?

I called Verizon today to ask about ship date. The Verizon lady said mine will be shipping tomorrow with a delivery on Friday. I've already taken the day off.

I have not gotten ship notification yet, but regardless, I still took the day off.

Edit - I just checked my Verizon order online and the page has been updated to say "Your order will ship by October 28." I has a happee. :)

Last edited:

Etaoin

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
First post on TiPb.

I ordered a black 16GB from VZW's online system on 10/20. Their online order tracking system said that it was in pre-order, with an expected shipping date of 10/28. Today their online tracking system has a new message, showing the order number and still showing an expected shipping date of 10/28. I'm experiencing some increased hope in an early or on-time shipping because of this minor change. Still haven't received any other emails from VZW since the original order was placed.

--Mike in Mass

nickmccally

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Since I have followed this thread, but was not a registered member I figured I'd share my story.

Ordered 10/17 around 9PM with Verizon. My iPhone was a white 32gb iPhone 4S model. Received shipment notification yesterday and received it at 2PM today. :)

Good luck everyone.

R3Dragon

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
so just to update on my situation for both of my 16gb iphone 4s.. it still says 0 backordered and pending shipment. i called at&t today and they said i should get a tracking confirmation in a few days.. :)

Etaoin

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yaaaaayy!!

Verizon just emailed me with tracking info for my iPhone. It was shipped this evening from West Chester, PA and will be delivered tomorrow before 3pm. The original order said that it would ship by Friday, Oct. 28. Verizon seems to be running about 2 days ahead of schedule.

--Mike in Mass

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb white 4s in the store on Oct 24th Monday. Seems like VZW got a shipment of iphones in and i hoping mines ship out this week. The rep told me on or before the 4th.

Also Apple stores is getting a load tomorrow. On Apple website you can reserve a iphone to pick up tomorrow.

I'm thinking about headed up their in the morning. If I reserve one online on Apple website then i would have to cancel my order with VZW first

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb white 4s in the store on Oct 24th Monday. Seems like VZW got a shipment of iphones in and i hoping mines ship out this week. The rep told me on or before the 4th.

Also Apple stores is getting a load tomorrow. On Apple website you can reserve a iphone to pick up tomorrow.

I'm thinking about headed up their in the morning. If I reserve one online on Apple website then i would have to cancel my order with VZW first

If you can cancel with AT&T, you can probably do it with Verizon.

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Yep I know I can cancel but i dont want to cancel then get on Apple website and lose out.. Gamble here. Then i would lose my place with VZW and have to reorder again and wait...

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Email from Verizon today saying my phone is on its way. Checked tracking from FedEx says will arrive tomorrow. 2 days earlier than estimated! Can't wait!

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
used the Rogers reservation/pre-order system to order on oct 14th sometime in the evening. got my 4S today. i wasn't one of the people that woke up at 6am to try to beat the online crowd. i think i was originally around #2500 on the reservation system.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW