Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
finally my phone is on the truck for delivery I know its a couple days late but I am not complaining.. ill post back when it arrives

sollenberger2010

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered Iphone 4s at ATT Store

So ordered an iPhone 4s at my local ATT Store. Now when i go online and there are no orders on my account from the past 30 days even though i placed the order on 10/11/2011 at 7pm. Is anyone else having trouble viewing their order? when i use the order tool it can't find my order by order number or by cell phone number. I have used my own zip as well as the stores zip to check for it. When i call ATT they just say my order is pending and that they can't help me as far as seeing my order online. When i was in the store i didnt have to sign a terms or agreement paper or anything. This seems all kind of messed up to me. I dont know if i should be pushing ATT for more information or just trust that i will recieve a shipping email in two weeks! thanks for any help you guys can give me

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I can't believe this!!! I placed my pre order at my local ATT store at like 5 pm ET on October 7 which was last Friday, hoping that I would get my white 16 GB 4S by friday. However, it's Monday evening and my order is still "pending shipment" on the ATT website. And nor my retail store nor the national ATT have any proper reasoning for this!!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe this!!! I placed my pre order at my local ATT store at like 5 pm ET on October 7 which was last Friday, hoping that I would get my white 16 GB 4S by friday. However, it's Monday evening and my order is still "pending shipment" on the ATT website. And nor my retail store nor the national ATT have any proper reasoning for this!!

I called this afternoon and asked for the cancelations department to cancel my account with AT&T if they wouldn't cancel my order, the rep said the reason why the orders are backordered is because of the amount of customers who ordered the iPhone 4S, which is BS, that a phone that was ordered on the 7'th could still be on backordered status.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Finally got AT&T to cancel my preorder since I already picked one up on the 14'th. I won't ever do a preorder with AT&T again.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Finally got AT&T to cancel my preorder since I already picked one up on the 14'th. I won't ever do a preorder with AT&T again.

That's what my dad did. They used the credit from my pre-order so My dad didn't have to pay anything. The guy at the store was nice enough to reserve one for my dad! Now I really love AT&T for doing that for my dad!

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site

how did u get att to cancel your order? i just called them and they told me i have to wait until i get it then return it to them, att is pissing me off:mad:

mozart1756

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
A week and a couple days later, mine still hasn't shipped.

Same for me. I ordered on the 8th at 12:57 pm and all I keep seeing on the order status page is "in progress, backordered and pending shipment".

Only consolation is my Otterbox case arrives tomorrow so at least I can pretend that I have an iPhone. :(

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
how did u get att to cancel your order? i just called them and they told me i have to wait until i get it then return it to them, att is pissing me off:mad:

Call customer service again and while in the options menu, choose the option to cancel your service. You'll be surprised at how willing AT&T becomes to help when you tell them you are going to close your account because of their botched preorder this year. The rep ended up notating my account so when I spoke to the store manager of where my order was placed he saw the not and the fact that I already had a 4S on my service, so he went ahead and canceled my order. Took about 2 or 3 hours for it to show up on line, but at least it got done. If the iPhine is on backordered stays there is no reason why AT&T can't cancel your order.

soupmang

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
ordered 16gb black thru verizon on Oct 9th. card was finally charged today, and order status now says Your order will ship by 10/21. my wait is ALMOST over :-D

...and received my tracking number, phone will be here tomorrow!!!

Last edited:

mellisnj

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Black 16 GB iPhone 4s Sprint ordered October 7th first preorder at Best Buy and still haven't received it. Also order Same phone from Sprint Store October 15th. That phone is expected to be in later this week. Not a happy camper.