Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
So just something to think about for those who's phones are still "out for delivery" (mine showed up late, too...luckily my wife was there to sign for it, came about a half hour after I left for work..dang-it); anyhow, my bro-in-law is a UPS driver; he texted me at lunch and said he had 175 iPhones on his truck today (that's just 1 of the hundred trucks out of his facility). That in addition to his other deliveries. (He doesn't usually even make 175 stops alone in a regular day). This plus the deliveries where there was no one home, and he had to fill out the tag to hang on the door....they're gonna get behind. As much as I wanted my iPhone before I left for work, I now have a much better understanding of why they say "delivery by the end of the day". It would be near impossible to promise a delivery by certain time in the morning, noon, or whatever. I chose to preorder simply because I don't have the time to go to the store for it. I pretty much knew I wouldn't have it before I left for work, but I prefer delivery mostly because I like to be the one to unbox my stuff, not the store rep. Anyway, just some food for thought.

Last edited:

jenphilluk

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
SO i just got off the phone with UPS. I signed up for the MyChoice service and was able to change my shipping address to my work address. This was great because like most of you I will be at work all day. It only cost me $5. I should have clued in then. I submitted my change of address on 10/11. They charged my card the $5 and processed the change. However, the change was not fully processed until today at 8am. So because it was not processed until today, my phone will not be delivered until MONDAY! I asked if I could pick it up. I am not able to as they can only process one change in a 24 hour period. I am livid. Yes I know it is only one more "business" day. But, I would have kept my 5 dollars and let them try to deliver it if I had a clue it would be held for one more day. Then I could have at least picked it up somewhere. :mad::mad::mad:

gland

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
OK now this just sucks, UPS is Santa Rosa is just sad, I have been waiting all day for the 4s, my wifes 4 was delivered by Fed Ex 4 hours ago.

lithiumdiver

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
well guys, im really hoping somoen can shed some light on my situation since every other forum ive tried has swallowed my post in with people hatng ups (not that i blame them)

I ordered my 16gb white 4s from apple.com mid morning on the 8th. since then, my status has reached "Processing Items" But nothing beyond that.
The reason im asking about this is because i knwo that ive read that others who ordered AFTER i did are not only receiving tracking numbers but scheduled deliveries as well.
Help! ....You know, if you can, that is...:(

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
well guys, im really hoping somoen can shed some light on my situation since every other forum ive tried has swallowed my post in with people hatng ups (not that i blame them)

I ordered my 16gb white 4s from apple.com mid morning on the 8th. since then, my status has reached "Processing Items" But nothing beyond that.
The reason im asking about this is because i knwo that ive read that others who ordered AFTER i did are not only receiving tracking numbers but scheduled deliveries as well.
Help! ....You know, if you can, that is...:(

Have you tried calling Apple? Perhaps there is a problem with your carrier or payment? It won't hurt to call them and make sure there is nothing flagged. Good luck!!

MUSTANGS.DEFENSE

May 11, 2010
Visit site
One Pre Order One Walk In

If i preordered an iphone 4S on apple.com then I went into to store today and bought one will they still deliver my other iphone 4S ?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If i preordered an iphone 4S on apple.com then I went into to store today and bought one will they still deliver my other iphone 4S ?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

If the pre-ordered 4S has not shipped yet, why not cancel the pre-order first? Use the apple.com chat line if it's not clear on the website.

soupmang

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
hi guys

i didn't order until the afternoon of 10/8. so, my delivery date isn't expected until the 21st. i'm growing antsy as my order status is as follows;

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/21/2011

i'm so anxious for some kind of change! i still haven't been charged either.

octones

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Ordered two phones (white/black 32gb) through AT&T Premier on 10/7 at 6am EST. Got email for order right away and then nothing. Decided to call AT&T Premier on 10/11 and they said "since it is a new plan the order didn't get processed until the 8th and you won't get your phones for 21-28 days". I was upset but we're also leaving for vacation so it wasn't that big of a deal. The morning of the 13th I get two emails with tracking info for the black phone, so I'm thinking maybe they screwed up and i'm getting both but the emails have the same tracking number on both. One phone.

Flash forward to yesterday and the white phone gets delivered by UPS around 3pm. Trying to decide what to do as I don't want to activate a brand new plan with just one phone and having no idea when we'd get the second. Then, around 9:30pm last night I get an email with tracking info for FedEx overnight for the second phone. That phone is at the sorting facility 25 minutes from my house as of 6:50 this morning (flown from Fort Worth to Memphis to Dayton, OH overnight).

Crazy stressful but glad that we will have both of them.

jtfishbein

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Finally! The UPS guy says "You haven't been waiting on me have you? This is the last one of these left to deliver today!"

The funny thing was our UPS guy said the same thing. He knew it was the new iPhone. He said he was 2 hours behind his normal time yesterday bc there were so many to deliver. I hope you all get yours soon. Good luck.

Tophewing

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I ordered two, my 32GB black and my wife's 16GB black on the 8th. According to Apple my order is currently preparing for shipment and will arrive between the 24th and 31st.

I figure all of the activation issues will be cleared by that point. I knew that I couldn't wait in line yesterday due to work and I didn't want to have to keep calling my local AT&T store to see if they had any in stock.

arynrose

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so my boyfriend and I both perordered our phone last Friday at about 9:00 AM. Great. So 4 days later we get notifications that our credit card information was wrong and we have to do it all over again. So we call up AT&T and get it straightened out and ask the guy if it is still guaranteed to ship on the 14th. He says yes. So the 14th comes and mine ships but his doesn't, and now his says backordered. I've already received my phone, and we called AT&T and they said his is going to take 14-28 days. WTF? Does anyone have any insight on this? Why would I get mine and his is going to take a month? He even ordered his earlier than mine...

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
UPS finally came around 5:30 PM yesterday. Guy just dropped the boxes on the porch and took off. We went to the apple store around 8:30 to get some cases and there was still a line of 30-40 people waiting to get a 4S!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl