Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone wishing they hadn't pre-ordered and just went to the store this morning? I am still waiting for UPS and I could have been playing with my phone for hours now! :)

My fianc? said to me last night "You know, I could go to the store tomorrow and have my iphone before you do". Me: "You won't if you know what's good for you."

He'll still be rocking the HTC Eris (biggest POS EVER!) tonight. :)

But yeah, the wait is killing me! My friend just IM'd me saying "it's beautiful". So jealous!

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
SHOCKING!!!!

AT&T is have problems with activations and their servers. Can't get mine activated.

You would think after how many iPhone releases, they would get their act together!

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I was worried UPS would run before I could get to the door, so I left a note. The note says I am home and the doorbell was not working. I said knock very loud so I can here you as I am home and want my package!!

The dogs are inside so they will bark when the truck comes, so unless I am deaf, I will not miss this truck! :p

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Is anyone wishing they hadn't pre-ordered and just went to the store this morning? I am still waiting for UPS and I could have been playing with my phone for hours now! :)

My buddy just went to AT&T and picked up a phone activated and all. Right now activations are backlogged. So I can't even activate.

tinkerpsu

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My fianc? said to me last night "You know, I could go to the store tomorrow and have my iphone before you do". Me: "You won't if you know what's good for you."

He'll still be rocking the HTC Eris (biggest POS EVER!) tonight. :)

But yeah, the wait is killing me! My friend just IM'd me saying "it's beautiful". So jealous!

I am rocking the Eris, too. We had a nice little goodbye chat last night, since it would be the last time I would be charging her! :)

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded from a 3GS through AT&T (I'm a Premier customer, but I don't think that makes a difference) and was able to keep my unlimited plan. That's ridiculous that they didn't let her keep her unlimited plan.

what is a premier customer? How do I become one? What benefits do you get?

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am rocking the Eris, too. We had a nice little goodbye chat last night, since it would be the last time I would be charging her! :)

Do you hate yours? I'm on Eris #3 because I've had one issue after another. I'm really excited to have a phone that can actually function beyond just staying on.

tinkerpsu

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you hate yours? I'm on Eris #3 because I've had one issue after another. I'm really excited to have a phone that can actually function beyond just staying on.

I beat you, I am on #4! :) Yes, I hate it, it takes over a minute to call someone after you have hung up with a call. I am super excited for the iphone and hope I love it, since I am so used to the droid! I will miss my little windshield wiper on the front though when it rains.

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
It's here. Tried four times to activate it. The last time says

"Your activation is still pending. You will receive an email notification once your activation is complete."

... more waiting

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
UPS still has mine listed as sitting at the UPS depot in my city as of 9:36pm last night. No update, no movement. I would have expected by now that it would say "out for delivery" or show some kind of update. 15 hours later and they still have moved the boxes.

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I beat you, I am on #4! :) Yes, I hate it, it takes over a minute to call someone after you have hung up with a call. I am super excited for the iphone and hope I love it, since I am so used to the droid! I will miss my little windshield wiper on the front though when it rains.

Hahaha! The weather app was the best...when it worked. :) I couldn't get mine to properly update after one of the OTA updates. Yeah, the call speed is MISERABLE. Oy. Enjoy your pretty new phone! I'm still waiting for delivery, here.

tinkerpsu

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha! The weather app was the best...when it worked. :) I couldn't get mine to properly update after one of the OTA updates. Yeah, the call speed is MISERABLE. Oy. Enjoy your pretty new phone! I'm still waiting for delivery, here.

I am stilllll waiting. This is killing me!

LABthree

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I'm right there with you guys who are waiting. According to the UPS website, my phone left for delivery at 6:23 AM from about a half hour away from where I live. I'm dying over here! I can't stop looking out my window every 10 seconds/when I "hear" a car pass!! I really really hope I don't have to wait until after 7 PM tonight, that would probably drive me crazy... well, more crazy.

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
OMG it's Here!!!!!!! FedEx man was laughing at me, he says everyone is so excited today!

I've got an hour and a half left in the delivery window. I actually hope it comes late so I can be there to get it in person. I had to leave a note asking to deliver to our management office. I'll be so bummed if they're not there and I have to wait until tomorrow or (GASP) Monday! Eee. Enjoy your new toy! Good luck with activation. :)

LABthree

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I'm right there with you guys who are waiting. According to the UPS website, my phone left for delivery at 6:23 AM from about a half hour away from where I live. I'm dying over here! I can't stop looking out my window every 10 seconds/when I "hear" a car pass!! I really really hope I don't have to wait until after 7 PM tonight, that would probably drive me crazy... well, more crazy.

I take it back! Of course as soon as I post... here comes the UPS truck! WOO! So excited! =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2