Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

afbby112

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
worried

i live in cali 40 mins away from ontario ca. where my iphone happily drove past my house on its way to sd, then got on a plane to KY? why?? it has been there since 1pm, am i gonna be iphoneless little girl tomorrow??

Last edited:

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
i live in cali 40 mins away from ontario ca. where my iphone happily drove past my house on its way to sd, then got on a plane to KY? why?? it has been there since 1pm, am i gonna be iphoneless little girl tomorrow??

Hey, Mine was in KY today too. Except mine is coming to MI. Hope you get your phone. If it shows up at my house, I'll let you know.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My phone is in Indianapolis, but is supposedly going to be delivered here to Brooklyn by 10:30am tomorrow morning. that's less than 10 hours away.... Hope nothing delays it.

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My package started at Kentucky today, and said "In Transit: On Time, delivered by end of day friday" but not it recently switched to "In transit, delivered by end of day friday," and doesnt say anything about being "on time." I am also located about an hour north of Seattle, is there any chance I will get my iphone tomorrow considering it is sstill located in Kentucky as of right now?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
lol it better hop on a plane back to cali and get to me before 2 when i go into work, i know im thinking to positive lol.

Mine just hit my local hub in Livonia, MI. Check and see if yours is there with mine ;)

I took the whole day off tomorrow to wait for the UPS driver!

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm also in CA and my phone is taking the same route. I'm hoping UPS just didn't get around to scanning every single package and the phones are actually already on planes back to CA. At least mine is going to a different hub in No.Cal. I have no idea why yours is making a round-trip back to the exact same location.
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 1:13 P.M. Arrival Scan
San Diego, CA, United States 10/13/2011 6:20 A.M. Departure Scan

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Woohoo!

Raleigh, NC, United States 10/14/2011 1:55 A.M. Out For Delivery
Raleigh, NC, United States 10/14/2011 12:50 A.M. Arrival Scan

afbby112

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in CA and my phone is taking the same route. I'm hoping UPS just didn't get around to scanning every single package and the phones are actually already on planes back to CA. At least mine is going to a different hub in No.Cal. I have no idea why yours is making a round-trip back to the exact same location.

yeah it does not make sense, but yes i hope they will update it later on tonight cause mine had a lot of movement from 2am and all of a sudden just decided to chill in KY lol