Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
So, do we (Sprint orders) know if we need to be home to sign for the UPS or if they will leave it at the door?

I don't know. My girlfriend recently ordered a phone from Sprint and they just literally left it at the door. No knock or anything. It had been there for hours till she discovered it.

twild

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T on 10/7 at around 8am Central. Hasn't shipped yet, so I'm guessing it won't be here tomorrow.

It's a surprise for my wife, so it's a little easier to wait :p

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
So, do we (Sprint orders) know if we need to be home to sign for the UPS or if they will leave it at the door?

I've been with all the carriers over the years, and Sprint is the only one that doesn't make you sign for the delivery. Not sure if that will be different for these iPhone orders or not.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 4S just left Louisville. Hope it had a good time there - had to have seen all the sights during it's 2+ day visit.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine is still preparing for shipment, guess I wont have it for tomorrow :(

Mine just changes a few minutes before five so don't give up yet, I had. As long as they get it on the truck in the next few hours it'll make it. Priority overnight is extremely fast. I would love to see what Apple is spending on overnight shipping charges for pre-orders. It has to be astronomical. For the average consumer it would be around $90 or so. I imagine they get a pretty significant bulk discount but even at $50 a pop your looking at a ton of money.

My shipment originated it in PA.

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Louisville, KY AT&T 32 white departure scan 3:22pm 10/13 so I guess I should have it it Pittsburgh tomorrow. Beats waiting in line like I did last year with a pre order for 5 hrs. Ordered at apple.com 630 am est. Can't wait 4th phone but first white one also want to se how much better the new antenna is. Good luck all tomorrow

j00w00t

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone arrived, left, and was picked up at FedEx Fort Worth, TX at 6 AM CST. 418 PM now. I live 45 mins away. Where are you iPhone 4S??

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Apple finally sent me my shipped notification and there has been movement! :cool:
Oct 13, 2011 4:10 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
MOUNT JULIET, TN
Oct 13, 2011 3:13 PM
Picked up
NASHVILLE, TN
Oct 13, 2011 8:08 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

j00w00t

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone arrived, left, and was picked up at FedEx Fort Worth, TX at 6 AM CST. 418 PM now. I live 45 mins away. Where are you iPhone 4S??

Lol. Just checked FedEx.com and it says:
Oct 13, 2011 4:25 PM Departed FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX

So sad that I have to wait another day for a package so close.

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
so my phone is still on backorder... like it has been since i got my email at 12 PM Central time. on 10/7 guess ill be gettin it in probably 2 weeks. whats the point of being able to pre order the phone. if your going to get it after it is released. for my first iphone. im not liking it already. ill probably break it before my otterbox comes in the mail

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What are they doing with my phone??? It seems like they are shifting it around Fort Worth, TX for no particular reason and suspiciously all of the times are exactly on the hour... I really hope there's not something wrong with my order.

Oct 13, 2011 4:00 PM
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
Oct 13, 2011 7:00 AM
Picked up
FORT WORTH, TX
FORT WORTH, TX
Arrived at FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
Oct 13, 2011 3:43 AM

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I just finished a chat with the "premier" people at ATT Wireless:

Brandi Stone: Mr. XXXXXI do apologize however your phone has been backordered and you will have to wait 21-28 days to receive your phone. I am very sorry. This is because the high volume of orders that was placed on the same day, it was based on a first come first serve basis. I completely understand how you may feel and once again I am truly sorry about this.

you: if i go to the apple store on friday and purchase a phone can i cancel my backordered phone

Brandi Stone: Mr. xxxxplease do not be upset, the only way you can cancel your order is to actually wait until it gets to your house and refuse the order. I am so sorry about that.

you: i ordered my phone on 10/7 and got this email from att: Premier@premier.wireless.att-mail.com to xxxxxxx@gmail.com date Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 6:47 AM subject AT&T Premier Order Received Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on. hide details Oct 7 (7 days ago) AT&T AT&T Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider. Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011.

AS*HOLES:mad:

Last edited:

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Wow thats horrible. Sorry for the frustration. I'd be beyond pissed and probably tell him to shove the iphone and get another phone, that bad.

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just finished a chat with the "premier" people at ATT Wireless:

Brandi Stone: Mr. XXXXXI do apologize however your phone has been backordered and you will have to wait 21-28 days to receive your phone. I am very sorry. This is because the high volume of orders that was placed on the same day, it was based on a first come first serve basis. I completely understand how you may feel and once again I am truly sorry about this.

you: if i go to the apple store on friday and purchase a phone can i cancel my backordered phone

Brandi Stone: Mr. xxxxplease do not be upset, the only way you can cancel your order is to actually wait until it gets to your house and refuse the order. I am so sorry about that.

you: i ordered my phone on 10/7 and got this email from att: Premier@premier.wireless.att-mail.com to xxxxxxx@gmail.com date Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 6:47 AM subject AT&T Premier Order Received Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on. hide details Oct 7 (7 days ago) AT&T AT&T Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider. Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011.

AS*HOLES:mad:
That sucks, I am glad I ordered through apple and not my wireless carrier. What is the return period for phones? You could go wait in line and then return that phone when the backordered phone comes in.

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
What are they doing with my phone??? It seems like they are shifting it around Fort Worth, TX for no particular reason and suspiciously all of the times are exactly on the hour... I really hope there's not something wrong with my order.

Oct 13, 2011 4:00 PM
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
Picked up
FORT WORTH, TX
FORT WORTH, TX
Arrived at FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
Oct 13, 2011 3:43 AM

I assume you live near Fort Worth. I do.

My UPS tracking is indicating that my iPhone 4S "arrival scan" in Louisville, KY 9:30 this morning. That's as far as it has gotten unless UPS isn't updating properly.

LOL, I'd be more comfortable if mine were mindlessly floating around Fort Worth, close to home instead of sitting in a dark corner of a KY warehouse.

"Don't worry my precious. You will be with me in Texas soon enough. I've cleared my schedule, bought a bottle of wine, and we will spend our wknd, just you and me, getting acquainted ;) "

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative