Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I woke up this morning and checked my shipment status on Apple.com only to find out that it had been cancelled. After spending much time on the phone I was told that my Verizon account could not be verified. I have a family plan with 5 phones:mad::

I was told that the phone I WAS getting was in Penn. but now that the order had been cancelled I'd have to reorder, meaning a 2 week wait.

Needless to say I'm kind of ticked:mad:

My options are now to go to a Verizon store or the Apple store.

Any suggestions as to which I should choose?

OMG Dadman, that is so frightening! I am worried the same might happen to me. I would go to the Verizon store, I bet it'll be less crowded. Sorry that happened to you:(

mariska#AC

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking email!

Ordered through VZW site on 10/7 at 11:00 am MST (w/ original delivery date of 10/14, then pushed back to 10/21, but back to 10/14).

Charged my Visa on 10/12.

Just got my shipping email today (10/13). Shipping via FedEx from Ontario, California. Should be here tomorrow by 4:30 PM (I live in Western Colorado).

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from UPS via Verizon. It looks like I will be getting it tomorrow. I ordered at 8pm central time on the 7th so that BS that they were saying about having to order before 6pm EST to get your phone tomorrow is exactly that..BS.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
UPS Next Day Air Saver?
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 10/14/2011, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Scanned in So.Cal. @ 9pm. I'm in No.Cal. We'll see if they fly it up north tonight and get it on a truck by tomorrow morning. I give it a 20% chance.

*&^%$#@! They're routing my shipment from So.Cal. to KY before heading back to No.Cal. I understand their reasons, but it's still annoying.
San Diego, CA, United States 10/13/2011 6:20 A.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 1:13 P.M. Arrival Scan

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I woke up this morning and checked my shipment status on Apple.com only to find out that it had been cancelled. After spending much time on the phone I was told that my Verizon account could not be verified. I have a family plan with 5 phones:mad::

I was told that the phone I WAS getting was in Penn. but now that the order had been cancelled I'd have to reorder, meaning a 2 week wait.

Needless to say I'm kind of ticked:mad:

My options are now to go to a Verizon store or the Apple store.

Any suggestions as to which I should choose?

Man sorry to here that. I would be past livid. In my opinion Apple has more phones, but more people will be there lined up. A carrier may have a lesser amount of phones, but also less people lined up.

brezofleur13

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
:/ I really hope I receive some sort of acknowledgement that it's been shipped soon... My bank doesn't always post directly when there's a charge, so to my knowledge, I have not been charged. The BF (ordered 1 am PST on the 7th) has his tracking number and DOD...I just have a note on my order status page that it's in process.

Ordered vzw.com 8:45 am PST. Grumble, grumble...at least it says it's due for a delivery by the 14th.

***Spoke too soon! Just received notification I will be receiving it via UPS on next day air. The BF is being delivered 2 day via FedEx. We both ordered on vzw.com. Woo hoo!!

Last edited:

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
some ppl gets iPhone4S by UPS Next Day Air Saver?!
It's amazing. It is so great. More reason to like Apple. They
really trying to satisfy their customers with excellent service.
Apple must've spending a lot of money on UPS Next Day Air Saver.

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Have to do a few meetings hope mine comes before or after. At any rate will leave note on the door to leave it. Hope it doesn't get stolen.

FedEx said after 1 delivery attempt can pick up at store. They will be closing at 730 and won't open or try to redeliver till Monday

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I know my 64GB white iPhone is enjoying it's world tour, but it's been in Kentucky since Tuesday morning and I'm sure it's ready to leave already. I hope I see the next update on it's status soon.

Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 7:24 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan

And mine is shipping UPS Worldwide Express, which says delivery by noon if you look up the features of the service, but the tracking just says by end of day tomorrow.

Last edited:

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
My 64GB White 4S just left Dallas (UPS Next Day Air Saver)!

DFW Airport, TX, United States 10/13/2011 12:01 P.M. Departure Scan

I ordered through AT&T Premier Friday, Oct 7 at 8:30am (eastern - US).

plex03

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Received email from Verizon today showing delivery via FedEx tomorrow by 4:30pm at my place of business.

I guess the Business Order ship dates of 10/21 turned out to be a big fat stress session for nothing. (thankfully)

Joan SC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
FINALLLLY got my shipping/tracking notice from Verizon. My White 4S is in Memphis. Maybe while "she's" there, she can pick up some Elvis vibes!! :p "She" will be delivered tomorrow before 3pm to S. carolina via Fed Ex.

toenniel

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Oct 12, 2011 9:27 PM
At destination sort facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA

So close, yet so far away...

My FedEx tracking site says it was shipped FedEx 2Day service...a lot of times when something is shipped to me 2day I get it in one day but after refreshing the page all day there is no update "out for delivery"...ah well tomorrow by 4:30pm it is. I had it shipped to my office so hopefully it arrives before I leave for the day!

For those that mentioned wanting to pick it up at the local facility or worrying about missing the delivery, my FedEx page actually gives me link to click for "Hold at FedEx Location" if I think I won't be available to receive the shipment. I've not noticed this as an option before with FedEx and it doesn't say there has to be a delivery exception before choosing this option.

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I know my 64GB white iPhone is enjoying it's world tour, but it's been in Kentucky since Tuesday morning and I'm sure it's ready to leave already. I hope I see the next update on it's status soon.

Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 7:24 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan

And mine is shipping UPS Worldwide Express, which says delivery by noon if you look up the features of the service, but the tracking just says by end of day tomorrow.

Your's must be right next to mine - my tracking number has the EXACT SAME scan times yours has.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Just left Louisville, KY heading down to Atlanta!!

Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 2:08 P.M. Departure Scan

Is it Friday yet!!

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Working on IO5 on my Ipad and the FEDEX truck pulls into the driveway. Wow could it be, a day early:) NO what a let down, just a package for my wife:)

KC

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My 64GB White 4S just left Dallas (UPS Next Day Air Saver)!

DFW Airport, TX, United States 10/13/2011 12:01 P.M. Departure Scan

I ordered through AT&T Premier Friday, Oct 7 at 8:30am (eastern - US).

Mine still shows as backordered as of 1320 CT and I ordered through AT&T Premier prior to your order.
Granted, mine was a 16GB White 4S, but still...