Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It's possible. These services are capable of delivering very fast. Does it say delivery is estimated to be tomorrow?

Yes it does. Guess I'm just stressing for nothing. I feel like I'm 6 again, and Todays Dec 24th. I'm gonna have a hard time going to bed tonight.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
It says standard shipping. Could that be a mistake?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Apple is usually very vague when it comes to describing the shipping method. When I preordered the iPhone 4 when it came out on AT&T through Apple, it said standard shipping. But in reality when I received my tracking number, it was FedEx Priority Overnight.

aeroeck

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon emailed me at 4:08AM EST this morning with two tracking numbers for both the phones I ordered.

When I click the tracking number, it takes me to UPS with the following:

">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

There IS a pending charge on my credit card, so I'm thinking it just hasn't arrived to it's first destination yet.

-

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm a little worried. My friend is coming over tomorrow, but she has to leave by 7PM, and I'm really hoping UPS comes earlier than that so we can set ours up because we went to a Sprint family plan. I'm hoping "By the end of the day" is a means of covering their asses and they'll be here in the afternoon or something. /wishfulthinking

I wouldn't worry about that. UPS doesn't deliver past 7PM, so you should still be home when the phone arrives :)

Reactions: Gooster

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
iPhone Order Cancelled

I woke up this morning and checked my shipment status on Apple.com only to find out that it had been cancelled. After spending much time on the phone I was told that my Verizon account could not be verified. I have a family plan with 5 phones:mad::

I was told that the phone I WAS getting was in Penn. but now that the order had been cancelled I'd have to reorder, meaning a 2 week wait.

Needless to say I'm kind of ticked:mad:

My options are now to go to a Verizon store or the Apple store.

Any suggestions as to which I should choose?

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ive been hitting ctrl+r for the longest on fedex's site....

Oct 12, 2011 11:21 PM
At local FedEx facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Oct 12, 2011 6:08 PM
At destination sort facilityPHILADELPHIA, PA
Oct 12, 2011 4:50 PM
Left FedEx origin facilityCOATESVILLE, PA
Oct 12, 2011 1:11 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Oct 12, 2011 1:51 PM
Picked upWEST CHESTER, PA

im in NJ...its a 45min drive to philly.......think im not tempted?? :cool:

Our phones must be next to each other. I have the same exact tracking less some time and i'm within 30 minutes of all the locations listed. Wish I could pick it up from Philly but I think they have to try and deliver it once before you can do that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR