Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone think it's possible to pick it up at ups? If so my phone will be here around 5pm today, my location is Kansas City! I'm a driver @FedEx and we do stuff like this all the time for customers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No but you can probably set u pa carrier release.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
My Sprint UPS tracking has finally updated; in Louisville and scheduled for delivery by end of day Friday the 14th. One more day with this completely awful Samsung Intercept (my son's old phone that I have been using since I returned my Moto Photon at the beginning of September when the Sprint iPhone rumors got stronger). It's been a LONG month and a half.

yeah, one more day with my super crappy BB Bold 9650.. Can't wait to power it off and shelve it somewhere in my house.. Maybe I will use it as a paperweight.. :p

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
UPS showed up at my door at 10:30 this morning and I didn't get to the door before he took off! I ran down stair to catch him only to find an envelope at my door; it was not my phone :(

I just have to say that was a dirty trick to play on me :eek:

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
UPS showed up at my door at 10:30 this morning and I didn't get to the door before he took off! I ran down stair to catch him only to find an envelope at my door; it was not my phone :(

I just have to say that was a dirty trick to play on me :eek:

haha i had a fedex truck stop infront of my house and i knew it was to early. espessially since i still dont have a tracking number. but it did give me a little hope. turns out he was just looking for a street. haha

Joan SC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
ordered from Verizonwireless.com on the 7th before noon. Still no tracking info, BUT, the payment was finally taken! I called Verizon and actually spoke to someone in online orders and she confirmed delivery for tomorrow. Said more tracking numbers should come out around noon or soon after.
:)

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Sittin' pretty in Louisville, KY. UPS. "By the end of the day." Way to tease me, UPS. Way to tease me.

If they play ding-dong-ditch (even though I WILL be home), we're gonna have a problem! ;)

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
what specific phone did you order? i ordered 64GB BLK from ATT Website...i am betting the 64GB versions are backordered.

i got the white 16GB. people who dont have tracking numbers, including myself, are just a little worried on getting this phone in 2 weeks. because the whole point on pre ordering it is for you to get your phone on the day it comes out. which is tomorrow. People are getting tracking numbers and you still havent. which is making me you and a lot of other people mad

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Sittin' pretty in Louisville, KY. UPS. "By the end of the day." Way to tease me, UPS. Way to tease me.

If they play ding-dong-ditch (even though I WILL be home), we're gonna have a problem! ;)

I love the term ding-dong-ditch!! Why do they do that anyway? I would assume since these phone have to be signed for, UPS and FedEx will give us some time to get to the door before they run off!

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Like a lot of people, my 4S is/was last seen in Kentucky. On time, expected to be by me tomorrow at "the end of the day", whenever that is.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I love the term ding-dong-ditch!! Why do they do that anyway? I would assume since these phone have to be signed for, UPS and FedEx will give us some time to get to the door before they run off!

yeah, they are supposed to be signed. I imagine they will actually ring the door bell and wait for a answer..

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Grrrr...16GB white ordered Friday before 7am CT on Friday 10/7, showing as Backordered from AT&T as of 10:45am CT Thursday 10/13.

Welcome to the house of aggravation...... :mad:

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm a little worried. My friend is coming over tomorrow, but she has to leave by 7PM, and I'm really hoping UPS comes earlier than that so we can set ours up because we went to a Sprint family plan. I'm hoping "By the end of the day" is a means of covering their asses and they'll be here in the afternoon or something. /wishfulthinking

Mr609

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
ive been hitting ctrl+r for the longest on fedex's site....

Oct 12, 2011 11:21 PM
At local FedEx facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Oct 12, 2011 6:08 PM
At destination sort facilityPHILADELPHIA, PA
Oct 12, 2011 4:50 PM
Left FedEx origin facilityCOATESVILLE, PA
Oct 12, 2011 1:11 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Oct 12, 2011 1:51 PM
Picked upWEST CHESTER, PA

im in NJ...its a 45min drive to philly.......think im not tempted?? :cool: