Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Stupidkid

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Also, anyone know what this means?? It's from on my tracking from ups

The service selected is not available to the destination address / Downgraded, forwarded to consignee, selected service is not available

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully our phones are keeping each other company while they sit there. If mine doesn't leave today I'm gonna start worrying.

Mine is still there too. I read earlier in this thread that UPS was a bit behind on their tracking info. I hope that is the case and our phones are getting closer to us.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is finally preparing for shipment! But no tracking number and no luck looking it up with phone number or order number.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Wwwwwwwwwooooooooo hoooooooooo! Finally it's on it's way..:D:D

scheduled delivery updated to:
Friday, 10/14/2011, by end of day
last location:
Louisville, ky, united states, thursday, 10/13/2011

additional information
shipped/billed on:10/10/2011type:packageweight:1.10 lbs

shipment progress

location date local time activity
louisville, ky, united states 10/13/2011 7:44 a.m. Origin scan
united states 10/10/2011 11:46 p.m. Order processed: Ready for ups

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
wheeeee! I've been checking UPS , because I assumed that's who would be sending it to me since I ordered through Apple. But I just checked FedEx and my phone is scheduled to be delivered by 10:30am on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah all the ATT fedex order numbers seem to be working now, but just says initiate for mine. Next day air delivery delivered by tomorrow. I think I will do a hold at FedEx so I can just go get it and not sit at the house all day.

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Unless my order status from AT&T changes in the very near future, doesn't look like it will arrive tomorrow.

Ordered on AT&T's Premier site before 7am CT on Friday 10/7.

IIRC, this happened when I ordered my iPhone 4 - it was almost last minute that the shipping information showed up.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Got an email last night, in Transit from West Chester PA as of 1:17am this morning. I have to say, VZW did a bang up job of keeping this shipment under covers until now. Best Cover Job EVER...

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yay, finally some progress. My FedEx package is waiting in Texas, estimated delivery by 3PM tomorrow! Now I'll be checking every hour to see when it will leave Texas!

I'm so jumpy, every time my doorbell rings I think it could be the phone!! Makes no sense, I know. But when does hysteria ever make sense?

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have had so many issues with my order from AT&T (as you can read from previous posts) but in the end, they seem to have came thru for me. Last night after still ot receiving any shipment confirmation I called, and was told there was a probelm with my order. I was transfered to the dept that was handling the "expeditied ticket" only to be disconected after a 45 minute wait. I called back, and this time the guy said there is no problems, I should get my email shortly. And I did, 10 minutes after completing that phone call. This morning I was able to track my phone to Texas. It left Texas this am :D

Shipment ProgressWhat's This? Location Date Local Time Activity
DFW Airport, TX, United States 10/13/2011 6:50 A.M. Departure Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 10/12/2011 11:20 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/13/2011 2:01 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS