Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

ostrich

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine finally got scanned in Ontario, about 20 miles away from my house. It's a Next Day Air, but it's not scheduled for delivery until Friday. I'm gonna be giving UPS a call, since technically a NDA should be there tomorrow. If nothing else, maybe they can hold it at the hub and I can pick it up a day early...

tiapia

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I finally got the email from AT&T stating my phone has shipped via FedEx! I ordered from the ATT website at 8:45AM on the 7th. But the tracking number doesn't work at all. . . .I'm still worried about this. I'm trying to relax but I'm obsessed! I NEED this phone the day it comes out, haha.
Good luck! Hope you get your's soon!

tiapia

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Same with me and at least one other previous post
Mine, from Sprint, has said that the label has been created and that once the phone arrives at the UPS facility, shipping updates will be created. Hope it ships soon! I want it by Friday so I can play with it all weekend!

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Whoo-hoo. FINALLY. After almost a week of my shipment status on Apple.com stuck on "Processing Items" it finally changed to "Preparing for Shipment". I might actually get the 4S after all!

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Whoo-hoo. FINALLY. After almost a week of my shipment status on Apple.com stuck on "Processing Items" it finally changed to "Preparing for Shipment". I might actually get the 4S after all!

Well, now, not so much. The status has returned to "Processing Items". I ordered the phone. I paid for the phone. Should this really be that difficult?

v6mikey

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am in the UK!

My status has changed from processing last night to preparing to ship this morning and now just received an email showing as dispatched. The expected delivery date is 14/10. Superb.:D

They must be shipping them from within the UK for next day delivery.:p

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my tracking number from UPS through AT&T. It has updated information. It's in Memphis and scheduled for next day air. So I'll be at home all day tomorrow.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I received an email from the UPS my choice service overnight and it shows delivery confirmed for tomorrow. If I try to track the number though it still doesn't show any updated information. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to get them to leave it at my house without a signature since I won't be home.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Joan SC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine thru Verizonwireless.com on Friday at 11am. I see this morning my payment has been taken from my bank account finally. I was told the payment is collected when it's shipped, so HOPEFULLY, I'll get a shipping notice soon!!!
Not much longer!!!!

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I did also but how do you figure this when 13th and 14th are one day apart? I order online all the time, if something is shipped overnight it is recieved the next day i.e. if it is picked up for shipment on the 13th it would be delivered on the 14th since it would be sent overnight 2 day it would arrive on the 15th if they delivered on Saturday but since that isn't an option in will be Monday the 17th though I think it might be columbus day so that would mean it would be Tuesday the 18th for delivery. I am on the phone with Sprint right now and if they can't give me a for sure on the 14th I am canceling my order right now and in all honesty probably bite the bullet and pay the ETF and cancel every one of my lines and go elsewhere, this will be the last straw with them.

a little extreme aren't you.. Just because u might not get your phone on friday.. you are gonna leave the network? That's just ridiculous imo. Their wording clearly said friday or saturday.

And with shipping co's. like ups they consider end of day next day second day air. They count the day its shipping (ie today) plus the full day friday (2nd day). Overnight or next day air would be delivery friday morning.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
a little extreme aren't you.. Just because u might not get your phone on friday.. you are gonna leave the network? That's just ridiculous imo. Their wording clearly said friday or saturday.

And with shipping co's. like ups they consider end of day next day second day air. They count the day its shipping (ie today) plus the full day friday (2nd day). Overnight or next day air would be delivery friday morning.

I said it was the final straw with them, there are numerous reasons why I would leave them including but not limited to: call and service quality, constant billing issues, having to spend hours on the phone for something that should take 10 minutes, rude employees and more. It's not extreme in the slightest if you had any clue what I have dealt with from them. Have a nice day.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I said it was the final straw with them, there are numerous reasons why I would leave them including but not limited to: call and service quality, constant billing issues, having to spend hours on the phone for something that should take 10 minutes, rude employees and more. It's not extreme in the slightest if you had any clue what I have dealt with from them. Have a nice day.

how would I know the back story until now.. you just made it sound that this was the reason for leaving.. And they still have saturday for delivery. There was never a guarantee that it would be here friday. They are abiding by their word so far.. (unless it doesn't arrive saturday then you would have a bone to pick with them).

I have been with Sprint since the late 90s so I know all about that stuff. Yes its frustrating but sometimes you just have to let it go.. In the end I am satisfied with the network.. I have spoken to helpful people who knew what they are talking about and some who were just morons but believe me they are everywhere and u are never going to get away from it.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
how would I know the back story until now.. you just made it sound that this was the reason for leaving.. And they still have saturday for delivery. There was never a guarantee that it would be here friday. They are abiding by their word so far.. (unless it doesn't arrive saturday then you would have a bone to pick with them).

I have been with Sprint since the late 90s so I know all about that stuff. Yes its frustrating but sometimes you just have to let it go.. In the end I am satisfied with the network.. I have spoken to helpful people who knew what they are talking about and some who were just morons but believe me they are everywhere and u are never going to get away from it.

Well it's why I said it was the final straw but anyways lol. I guess UPS does have Saturday delivery but I really thought they didn't. There will always be morons wherever you go but I think as whole Sprint has more of them working for them than any other cell company, hell any company haha.

Stupidkid

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Boo-urns. Got my tracking number. It says it will be delivered October 19th. I ordered right at launch from apple.ca(3:30am)

Looks like I may be standing in line Friday after all.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It finally changed to preparing for shipment but neither of the tracking tricks work. If they do sent it next day it certainly has time to make it, I a little more optimistic.