Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

BoomGoesTheDynamite

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on VZW.com Saturday morning at 1030am EST. Estimated ship date until a few hours ago was October 21; now it says it shipped today and gave me a tracking number (FedEx 2Day, should arrive Friday).

Anyone else that ordered Saturday have their ship date moved up?

ProMed

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on VZW.com Saturday morning at 1030am EST. Estimated ship date until a few hours ago was October 21; now it says it shipped today and gave me a tracking number (FedEx 2Day, should arrive Friday).

Anyone else that ordered Saturday have their ship date moved up?
Myself and a few others have posted in this thread that we have.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have AT&T and ordered my 64GB White 4S from Apple around 5AM on 10/7. It has shipped UPS Worldwide Express and moved quickly from China, to Hong Kong, to Alaska in a matter of 1 day. Then it made it to Louisville Kentucky yesterday morning and nothing further has been updated since then. It still shows it should arrive on Friday so I'm hopeful this extra long stay in Kentucky is nothing to worry about and I'll be enjoying my new phone in less than 2 more days...

Anyone else have a phone stuck in Kentucky?

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you received your tracking number?

Yes, I have had a tracking number for 2 days.

I just got off the phone with account services and she put me on hold for a little while to see what was going on with my phone and she came back and said they have a delivery date of the 14th and that is the only date they are showing. She said she doesn't know why UPS' website is not accurate but it will be on the 14th. She gave me her info and if I had any problems to contact her directly and she would take care of me one way or the other. Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i think everyone on the forum has just freaked everyone out about the order.... including myself. haha we are mad already and the phone isnt even suppose to be here until friday. im going to do what everyone is saying and just relax... hopefully my order will be here friday and if it isnt. then ill find out whats wrong.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I have had a tracking number for 2 days.

I just got off the phone with account services and she put me on hold for a little while to see what was going on with my phone and she came back and said they have a delivery date of the 14th and that is the only date they are showing. She said she doesn't know why UPS' website is not accurate but it will be on the 14th. She gave me her info and if I had any problems to contact her diretly and she would take care of me one way or the other. Let's hope for the best.

UPS has a massive backlog of tracking data, so the tracking updates are glitching. You'll get it Friday :)

Last edited:

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally got the email from AT&T stating my phone has shipped via FedEx! I ordered from the ATT website at 8:45AM on the 7th. But the tracking number doesn't work at all. . . .I'm still worried about this. I'm trying to relax but I'm obsessed! I NEED this phone the day it comes out, haha.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I've been posting in this forum for days saying that my status at Apple,com has been "Processing Items" with a delivery date of 10.14 via Standard Shipping.

It still says Processing Items with delivery date of 10.14 but the standard shipping is gone. It just nows just says "via"

Is there anyone else whose status has not updated. I mean to get this by Friday I'm sure it has to be on a truck somewhere close to me tomorrow.:confused:

Mmmpppccc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I've been posting in this forum for days saying that my status at Apple,com has been "Processing Items" with a delivery date of 10.14 via Standard Shipping.

It still says Processing Items with delivery date of 10.14 but the standard shipping is gone. It just nows just says "via"

Is there anyone else whose status has not updated. I mean to get this by Friday I'm sure it has to be on a truck somewhere close to me tomorrow.:confused:

Same with me and at least one other previous post

bz0n3

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
mine says SHIPPED on the AT&T order status website, but when i click on the tracking number this is what i get back from the UPS website...

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

makes me nervous! :confused:

Coginator411

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Me too!! It's getting kind of frustrating not knowing that my order has at least shipped!

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I did also but how do you figure this when 13th and 14th are one day apart? I order online all the time, if something is shipped overnight it is recieved the next day i.e. if it is picked up for shipment on the 13th it would be delivered on the 14th since it would be sent overnight 2 day it would arrive on the 15th if they delivered on Saturday but since that isn't an option in will be Monday the 17th though I think it might be columbus day so that would mean it would be Tuesday the 18th for delivery. I am on the phone with Sprint right now and if they can't give me a for sure on the 14th I am canceling my order right now and in all honesty probably bite the bullet and pay the ETF and cancel every one of my lines and go elsewhere, this will be the last straw with them.

First off, if your phone is shipped tonight and shipped 2 day, it will arrive on Friday.

Second, Columbus Day was this past Monday, October 10.

Third, Even if Monday was Columbus Day FedEx and UPS delivery; it is only the post office that doesn't deliver on those kind of holidays.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Same exact thing here. I don't know what's going on but the guy at Apple said I will get it Friday but next day air if need be.

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my status again before I head to sleep, and noticed I finally have an actual tracking # (I was receiving errors all afternoon) for UPS.

I'm hoping for tomorrow, expecting for Friday though.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
UPS Next Day Air Saver?
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 10/14/2011, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Scanned in So.Cal. @ 9pm. I'm in No.Cal. We'll see if they fly it up north tonight and get it on a truck by tomorrow morning. I give it a 20% chance.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
First off, if your phone is shipped tonight and shipped 2 day, it will arrive on Friday.

Second, Columbus Day was this past Monday, October 10.

Third, Even if Monday was Columbus Day FedEx and UPS delivery; it is only the post office that doesn't deliver on those kind of holidays.

First off, your post comes across as rude

Second, I said people were saying they were shipping out TOMORROW so being sent on 10/13 would require overnight delivery to arrive on 14th

Third, have a nice night :)