Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine finally got changed to "preparing for shipment".

Ordered from Apple.ca at 3:30am on the 7th.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Users

I just got off the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us! :cool:

Reactions: DreamOutLoud65

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us! :cool:

thanks for the info! I was getting seriously worried here.. Been refreshing the ups tracking page for the last day and a half. lol

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
noooo.. I am praying it will change tomorrow. When I talked to Sprint they said it was at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.
very strange.its in kentucky just hanging out in the UPS hub...WTF:eek:
man if i see a redneck with a new 4s,i'll bet i know where he got it from:eek: j/k but yeah hopefully tomorrow when i get up for work the status changed(it basically has to change)!!!

ethor1

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am sure someone has already stated this somewere, sorry I just need an answer. I have a status that says my shipment will arrive on 10/14 before 4:30 pm to my house. I will be at work, but someone will be there the majority of the day. Except probably the time my phone comes - they have lunch plans that will probably last a few hours. Will Fedex let you post a sign on your door asking them to leave the phone or take it to the neighbors? I tried to hold the package at a store site online but it said it was unavailable for this package.

Any info is appreciated!

*Verizon iphone 4s - white 32 gb coming!!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I am sure someone has already stated this somewere, sorry I just need an answer. I have a status that says my shipment will arrive on 10/14 before 4:30 pm to my house. I will be at work, but someone will be there the majority of the day. Except probably the time my phone comes - they have lunch plans that will probably last a few hours. Will Fedex let you post a sign on your door asking them to leave the phone or take it to the neighbors? I tried to hold the package at a store site online but it said it was unavailable for this package.

Any info is appreciated!

*Verizon iphone 4s - white 32 gb coming!!

I believe it requires a signature for delivery, so they will not leave it or accept a note (afaik).

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
This staying home from work jazz is truly nuts. It's a phone, not a kidney.

If they don't leave it your door, just go pick it up from UPS or FedEx on Saturday. There may be a bit of a line but it's better than missing an entire day of work just for your phone. Save that day and go on vacation. Go see something beautiful and don't use up an entire day sitting around waiting.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I believe it requires a signature for delivery, so they will not leave it or accept a note (afaik).

It all depends on your Fed Ex driver. I have received several items that required a signature (including iphones) and I always leave a sticky note on the door. I always find my package waiting for me when I get home.

ProMed

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It all depends on your Fed Ex driver. I have received several items that required a signature (including iphones) and I always leave a sticky note on the door. I always find my package waiting for me when I get home.
That is called an Indirect Signature with FedEx afaik. Is an Indirect or Direct Signature required for this phone? Direct Signature is when you or someone.

----

Ordered Saturday 10/8 at 10:30am, 64gb White, from vzw. Received my UPS tracking number, should be here this Fri the 14th.

Bronson#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still sitting in Louisville... about four hours away. :confused:

Oh... does anyone know if UPS will take Apple's Pre-sign delivery form?

Also, I was at the Apple store today and asked about Applecare+. It wasn't available when I ordered my phone online from Apple. The guy told me to bring it in so they could match the serial and receipt and they could add it.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Those who have ordered from Sprint that have tracking numbers, does it say 2 day shipping or overnight? Mine says 2 day shipping and if they pick it up tomorrow I won't be getting mine until the following Monday because I don't think UPS delivers on Saturday. I will be beyond furious if this is the case, I have been with Sprint for ever, I have 5 lines and pay my bill on time :(

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Really Sprint?

Just talked to sprint on the phone. They said my order hasnt shipped. ordered right when preoders opened. I was new customer so had to use sprint.com. have the ups tracking number but it still says they havent recieved it. I really shouldnt have expected more out of sprint...im just starting to wonder if unlimited data and a cheaper plan is really worth dealing with them or should i just bite the bullet and go with BIG RED....hopefully they get it on the plane tomorrow with 2 day air as the shipping method. I dont expect it until saturday. any other sprint people have better luck? oh and i ordered the 64gb in white.

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Those who have ordered from Sprint that have tracking numbers, does it say 2 day shipping or overnight? Mine says 2 day shipping and If they pick it up till tomorrow I won't be getting mine until the following Monday because I don't think UPS delivers on Saturday. I will be beyond futious if this is the case, I have been with Sprint for ever, I have 5 lines and pay my bill on time :(

mine says 2 day shipping and they still havent updated it yet idk if they are just lying to us or if it really will be monday. that would suck...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro