Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

zaidc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from the Canadian site right at launch. Just got Preparing For Shipment.

How long did it take you dudes in the US for it to start shipping?

egad666

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So, am I the only one who made the mistake of using AT&Ts Upgrader App? I got my confirmation email at 7:45a on the 7th. I wasn't able to check my status until the 10th, when I got my processed email, on ATT.com, where SURPRISE! my order shows it was placed on the 10th. My first email confirms a 14th delivery, probably not going to happen, right?

Any other Upgrader users?

poopnp

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
So, am I the only one who made the mistake of using AT&Ts Upgrader App? I got my confirmation email at 7:45a on the 7th. I wasn't able to check my status until the 10th, when I got my processed email, on ATT.com, where SURPRISE! my order shows it was placed on the 10th. My first email confirms a 14th delivery, probably not going to happen, right?

Any other Upgrader users?

I didn't use the upgrader app (still running OS 3.1). just ordered from the AT&T website.
However, I am currently in the exact same situation.
Ordered on Friday about 7:15am EST. Status did not show up until the 10th at about 8pm.
Now it just shows "BackOrdered" and based on the online chat with CSR from AT&T, I could be waiting up to 28 days for shipment :mad:
*also I am going to mention that the UPS and FedEx "reference" tracking trick did not work for both my orders

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I think we're all crazy waiting for the 4s!
Once we finally find out date of delivery be careful not to take a shower,turn the tv or music up loud etc... because that will be the moment UPS rings the bell(when you don't expect it and don't hear him knocking...l(than what):eek:

Dude that is not even right. Now I'm going to have to sleep in the porch. :)

egad666

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I didn't use the upgrader app (still running OS 3.1). just ordered from the AT&T website.
However, I am currently in the exact same situation.
Ordered on Friday about 7:15am EST. Status did not show up until the 10th at about 8pm.
Now it just shows "BackOrdered" and based on the online chat with CSR from AT&T, I could be waiting up to 28 days for shipment :mad:
*also I am going to mention that the UPS and FedEx "reference" tracking trick did not work for both my orders
When I called last night, the rep said he didn't see any issues with my order and it would be shipping on the 14th, along with every other ATT preorder....something tells me, I've been had.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine is with fedex in Coatesville PA right now, and has been since about 6am. I'm in New Jersey so I'm thinking it could make it here tomorrow considering I'm not far from Coatesville

cmb10002

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Why don't i have a tracking number yet!?

I ordered my iPhone 4s 32gb white from VZW website at about 3:30am 10/7 and got a confirmation at 4:14am. I've read people on here who have ordered the same exact model hours after me and have a shipping confirmation and i still don't and its 10/12! I called VZW customer service and they said i apparently chose '2-day shipping' which is IMPOSSIBLE because i never saw any indication that you could choose different shipping, and if i did i would have chosen over-night obviously. It says my order is scheduled to arrive on 10/14 still, but if i have 2-day shipping and i haven't gotten a confirmation yet, it's looking pretty unlikely.

If i don't get my iPhone on 10/14, VZW is guna have to listen to a very unhappy costumer :mad:

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY! Received my shipment notification at 6:10pm EST. It was picked up at 5:17pm today in Memphis, TN coming 2nd day air to my office in Shelby, NC by 10:30am Friday!! I ordered around 2:54am on Friday and had seen all the people that ordered after me get tracking numbers.... But I wasnt worried because that is MY luck lol. Anyone confirmed to be delivered early?

Mmmpppccc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Via ?

Ordered my 64GB White 4s through Apple Friday evening. IT still says processing but recently changed
to: Delivers Oct 14th via

Same for our black 16gb. I think it means "we don't know how, but we will get it to you".

Dabo203

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my tracking number at 3 pm est ordered sprint 32gb black 6am est on the 7th to be delivered by end of day fri. Switching from a long arduous road on android cant wait for a good experience with a phone :D

cjsiii

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my shipped email from Apple!!! 14 is the day. I'm off that day . Anyone else taking the day.

Taking the day off?? What so I can stay home and have my kids bug me about wanting to see my new phone?? No thanks! I'm going to work so I can get some peace and quiet :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2