Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
My AT&T Premier order has shipped! Ordered 64gb 4S White at 8:30am (eastern - US), Oct 7 from att.com

I have a UPS tracking number, but UPS says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

I'm encouraged...

(P.S. - the Premier order status page doesn't say it's shipped, but the order page within my account on att.com does -- I still haven't received an email about the shipment)

Last edited:

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T Premier order has shipped! Ordered 64gb 4S White at 8:30am (eastern - US), Oct 7 from att.com

I have a UPS tracking number, but UPS says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

I'm encouraged...

I have the same model and mine hasn't shipped, that I know off, did you get the email?

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm never gonna get the shipment email. Sigh. :(

Don't lose hope! I know by the UPS tracking number that mine is on the move, and I have neither received an e-mail with tracking info or seen an update beyond Preparing to Ship on the Apple site, and I found the tracking number at UPS about five hours ago.

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I received the shipping confirmation e-mail this morning, but when I click the link to UPS to track the phone, this comes up on the site:

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

The shipping number is there though...what gives?

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This sucks, I ordered mine on apple.ca right when it when live(3:30am I thinkish) and still nothing. Apple is still processing my order. If it's coming from hong kong I don't think I'll see it in 45 hours.

Guess I'll go and buy one in store hopefully, then return the delivered one once it arrives next week.
Me too!::mad::mad::mad:

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping notice from AT&T. It's shipping via FedEx and will be delivered Friday. I, like most people, work during the day and won't be home to sign. Does FedEx have a form or something I can put on my door that says I give the driver permission to leave the package without me being home?

I know that the email I got from Apple had a option to pre-sign for it (not sure if AT&T does this but you could probably call FedEx with the tracking # and see), but I'm a little nervous leaving it sitting at my front door of my appartment all day. So I can either not pre-sign and it'll sit at the front office until they open on Sat. or I could ask my cute SINGLE neighbor if she can grab it? Hmm, tough choice there. :D

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
This sucks, I ordered mine on apple.ca right when it when live(3:30am I thinkish) and still nothing. Apple is still processing my order. If it's coming from hong kong I don't think I'll see it in 45 hours.

Guess I'll go and buy one in store hopefully, then return the delivered one once it arrives next week.

I already spoke with Apple about this as I ordered from Apple.ca also.

For some reason orders to Canada ship ON the 14th, not before. I was a little choked when she told me that.

If it helps, 2 day shipping was only $13 when I asked about it so I switched to that.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 GM

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I placed two separate orders on the 7th because of the madness right when pre-orders went live. I have received a shipping notification for one from Apple and the other one still says preparing for shipment. Not feeling to confident about me getting my phone on Friday.

If the delivery date says 10/14, you will get it then... I can guarantee it.

DERacing#CB

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Verizon, 4s 32gb about 10:30 on 10/7.

Just got my email with tracking number from Verizon about 4:30. Phone is in transit from Memphis. Enroute to Cincinnati. Should be here tonight. Im crossing fingers it will be delivered tomorrow, but it says it was shipped 10/12, 2nd day air, with delivery on 10/14 by 4:30pm to my work place.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
This year has been the biggest mess for me.. Two of my preorders were canceled I finally have a preorder that has stuck all ordered on the 7th and they told me that I should get the phone within 14 days im pretty pissed off considering I was one of the first people to order it as I stayed up to do it... my order isnt showing up on the att website and all I can do is call in about it to find status... it really makes me want to go to verizon or sprint

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I FINALLY have a tracking number from Fedex but it isn't showing any information so it will probably show up tomorrow!

I should have it tomorrow and for sure Friday

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who preordered from sprint seen their tracking number do anything yet? Mine still says label created, waiting for package to arrive at UPS.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I think we're all crazy waiting for the 4s!
Once we finally find out date of delivery be careful not to take a shower,turn the tv or music up loud etc... because that will be the moment UPS rings the bell(when you don't expect it and don't hear him knocking...l(than what):eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR