Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

markjbon22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Go to UPS.com, cluck tracking, then track by reference. Take the order number Apple gave you, remove the last two digits, and paste that as a resource number, then put United States and your zip and see if it might have shipped. My status on apple.com is still "preparing for shipment", but the phones actually on its way to kentucky
I tried what you suggested. Returned no results. :(

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My brothers and my iPhone shipped 2 hours ago! How exciting, I was waiting forever for that email... can't wait for Friday!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine is leaving Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong and wifes is in KY. Both ordered with Apple and I ordered mine about 5 hours before hers.

Stupidkid

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
This sucks, I ordered mine on apple.ca right when it when live(3:30am I thinkish) and still nothing. Apple is still processing my order. If it's coming from hong kong I don't think I'll see it in 45 hours.

Guess I'll go and buy one in store hopefully, then return the delivered one once it arrives next week.

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
ok.. then my theory is right.. Those that ordered from their carriers, the phones are here in the warehouses so they are not travelling as far (so they do not have far to go thus shipping out after those from apple) as those who ordered from apple.com. Those are coming from China, farther distance so shipping before the others (and it's apple too so..). Kinda explains why those of us who ordered from our carriers are not seeing much activity other than receiving our tracking numbers. I assume we will see activity tomorrow when the majority go out.

I ordered from apple's website, not my carrier. My status is still processing but Apple says my phone is shipping from within US...

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
This sucks, I ordered mine on apple.ca right when it when live(3:30am I thinkish) and still nothing. Apple is still processing my order. If it's coming from hong kong I don't think I'll see it in 45 hours.

Guess I'll go and buy one in store hopefully, then return the delivered one once it arrives next week.

Don't worry. Apple has a backlog of tracking info they are trying to update, so you probably will receive your tracking info tonight or tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Stupidkid

cjsiii

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got a tracking number on the ATT order update site. I ordered on Friday, OCT 7th at 9AM by phone. Doesn't say were its shipping from, Just know that I have a tracking number!

rjmccollam

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I placed two separate orders on the 7th because of the madness right when pre-orders went live. I have received a shipping notification for one from Apple and the other one still says preparing for shipment. Not feeling to confident about me getting my phone on Friday.

mummer43

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I received my shipping notice from AT&T. It's shipping via FedEx and will be delivered Friday. I, like most people, work during the day and won't be home to sign. Does FedEx have a form or something I can put on my door that says I give the driver permission to leave the package without me being home?

cupk8princess

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
It's on its way!!!!

My blackberry is down so i kept checking my mailbox and I got my tracking number! :) I ordered 3 phones. One is being shipped UPS and one is being shipped FedEx the 3rd one hasn't gotten any love yet. The one via UPS has no information other than the tracking number (I was emailed @ 8:30am). The one from FedEx said it was picked up in Ontario, CA @ 12:10pm (I still have not gotten an email to my damn blackberry). Also, the 3rd phone I ordered I have yet to get any information on it. My phones are going to Los Angeles, CA. I hope that it really doesn't take 2days to get from Ontario to LA... I'm willing to drive and go pick it up. ;) -just saything... one spoiled blackberry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh