Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

namdrah83

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S in Memphis!

I pre-ordered 2 iPhone 4S's from Verizon on 10/7 around 3AM CST.

I have not received official shipment notification yet but I did the FedEx tracking tip and found my package.

Currently sitting in Memphis with delivery date of Friday 10/14.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone "again" with Premier (AT&T). Was told my order looked good, BUT that people who ordered via AT&T AFTER 200pm on 10/7 will NOT get there phones on Friday, that they will be in the 21-28 day waiting list.

I hope everyone got there orders in before 200. Something to be said for getting up at 300am EST to order a freaking phone. The early bird gets Siri.

I ordered mine at 8:10am, a rep, about an hour ago, told me that all my order needs is a device to ship with it.

I hope you're right.

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone "again" with Premier (AT&T). Was told my order looked good, BUT that people who ordered via AT&T AFTER 200pm on 10/7 will NOT get there phones on Friday, that they will be in the 21-28 day waiting list.

That sucks, sorry to hear it. I ordered through premier as well: our Premier portal shows the phone as back-ordered, same as it has since I placed the order. The "normal" ATT order status page, however, shows the package as shipped and includes my tracking no.

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
It's interesting how most of the frustration seems to be geared at AT&T orders, but it seems like Verizon is much in the same boat, some people have their tracking #'s, others don't, all hopefully of a 14th delivery. My thoughts are that the phones are coming on Friday, but the ordering process through carriers could use some work on the communication front.

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with AT&T Premier, I'm disappointed.

They said everything is fine except now they are just waiting for a device for my order. So basically I don't think I'll be getting one Friday.
I got the same response from them when i live-chatted on their premier website. i am beginning to think that the 64GB versions are going to be on back-order...anyone else get confirmation on shipping for a 64GB?

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
He said it's first come first serve, I asked him why are there people ordering way after me and theirs is already in the states, I ordered it 8:10am 10/7, and he said he can confirm or deny that. he said my order is activated but is just waiting for a device to go with my order.
i bet it's a back-order situation on the 64GB versions

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Phone has shipped

I just got a email from VZ that my iPhone 4S has been shipped and will be delivered by UPS. The tracking number didn't show the expected delivery date, but I will check in a few hours to see if there is new news..........One step closer!:)

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
im getting FRUSTRATED! i recieved a email from ATT saying that my order is being processed but no expected date. its suppose to be shipped in 14-21 days and i ordered it on 10/7 at 12 EST, it says im on backorder and it still says it since i purchased it. no fedex trick has worked for me so i have no idea when im getting my phone.
for those of you who can now track your phone please send some luck to me

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I see that my status has veen updated as will be delivered at 14 th. even though there is field for shipping company and tracking no., its blank. :(

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and i'm thinking it's totally on the road now.it just wouldn't be sitting in the UPS hub.there aren't any scans recorded for us to see on the ups site but thats the deal!:)

I called UPS and sprint.. UPS hasn't picked up my phone yet (in warehouse waiting to be picked up) :( So, hopefully by tomorrow I will have some activity on UPS' site.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I got the same response from them when i live-chatted on their premier website. i am beginning to think that the 64GB versions are going to be on back-order...anyone else get confirmation on shipping for a 64GB?

I ordered black 64GB for AT&T via Apple. I found my tracking number on UPS, a couple hours ago and the phone is in transit to Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong. The Apple site still lists it as Preparing to Ship and my credit card is Pending.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I hope not, my status isn't back-ordered, but says "Processing". Earlier in the thread today, someone who ordered the exacte same phone as me, White 64GB, exactly one day and 30 minutes after I did already has theirs in the states. It doesn't make sense.

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just called fedex. They say that all the tracking numbers for ATT using fedex are a part of a major shipment. It is in route but it will not be updated on fedex's site until tomorrow the 13th!

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Just called fedex. They say that all the tracking numbers for ATT using fedex are a part of a major shipment. It is in route but it will not be updated on fedex's site until tomorrow the 13th!

so does that mean that anything on AT&T site will still say back order until tomorrow????

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Apple is sending all the orders from there out first I bet, then the carriers. Which sucks. Looks like a lot of disappointment to come friday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner