Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
what did they say? please provide more details..
did you tell them it said activated...???

He said it's first come first serve, I asked him why are there people ordering way after me and theirs is already in the states, I ordered it 8:10am 10/7, and he said he can confirm or deny that. he said my order is activated but is just waiting for a device to go with my order.

ridgeian

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Pre-order people! I was able to get the Fedex trick to work for me just a min. ago.

My order confirmation email from Verizon on the 7th is time stamped 3:06am Central. I have had the "Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011" w/ carrier and shipped date blank for a couple of days now.

I as of now still haven't received an email w/ tracking number from Verizon but was able to get my tracking by reference to work on Fedex.com and I'm getting my white 16GB 4s by 7pm on the 14th!

So happy now! I can stop refreshing my email inbox and go on w/ my day!
Congrats! Any chance you can fill us all in on what exactly you used as the reference to track it?

whispa777

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here what I did:

On fedex.com do track by reference. Then use your location number from your order conf. email plus underscore plus your order number. The only trick is that the second part of the number needs to be 9 digits, so if your order number is shorter than that add 0s in front.

whispa777

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here what I did:

On fedex.com do track by reference. Then use your location number from your order conf. email plus underscore plus your order number. The only trick is that the second part of the number needs to be 9 digits, so if your order number is shorter than that add 0s in front.

Example: XXXXXXX_000YYYYYY

Where X is your location number and Y is your order number, good luck!!

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Still 'Processing Items" on Apple.com..

Yes, I've asked this before but still wonder - how many others have this status that also adds a delivery date of 10.134 via Standard Shipping.

:(

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Tracking Number!!

Just checked my verizon status and I have a tracking number. Shoot over to fed ex and it shows my package has been picked up today and is in my area. Delivery still says October 14th though unfortunately. Wish I could find a way to get it off the truck!!!

brezofleur13

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling frustrated as well - nothing different from everyone else! lol

Ordered mine at 8:45 in the am PST on the 7th via vzw.com:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011

This morning it said "Ship on" and now it has been updated to "expected ship date." I hope it updates soon to reflect others. :/

1988jab

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got my confirmation email from Verizon...my phone is shipped. It is in Memphis now...that is only 4 hours away from me, but it says that it is scheduled to arrive on Friday!

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone "again" with Premier (AT&T). Was told my order looked good, BUT that people who ordered via AT&T AFTER 200pm on 10/7 will NOT get there phones on Friday, that they will be in the 21-28 day waiting list.

I hope everyone got there orders in before 200. Something to be said for getting up at 300am EST to order a freaking phone. The early bird gets Siri.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen