Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Verizon about 5 min before the presale was supposed to start, and I just got my tracking number around 7:30 AM PST today. It's coming UPS Next Day Air Saver which means, if it gets picked up today, I should have it tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I placed my order a few minutes later. I also received notice today that UPS would be the shipper, but no specific info about Next Day service. I'm still expecting it Friday.

markjbon22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I called Apple. They said that my order shows it's set for Oct 14 delivery. Couldnt proivide me a tracking #. According to the rep, the status update my not be actual. Could be they just haven't gotten to it yet due to the large amout of orders. Hope shes right.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I am still seeing this on the UPS site but my account has been charged.:confused:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

markjbon22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Going on Noon - my order is still "Processing Items". Wow, this is getting close :confused:
I'm in the same boat. I called Apple. They said that my order shows it's set for Oct 14 delivery. Couldnt proivide me a tracking #. According to the rep, the status update my not be actual. Could be they just haven't gotten to it yet due to the large amout of orders. Hope shes right.

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Guys, 2 things:
Either 1. They created labels but are holding the boxes until they are ready to ship for Friday's delivery or 2. UPS has them in possession but is holding on to them until ready for shipment.

This thread is starting to get aggravating to read no offense. What i am waiting to hear is when someone actually has news of it being on the way or it actually being delivered!

Reactions: InTheRed

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
At about 12:00pm (eastern time - US) today I received the following email from AT&T Premier. I ordered my iPhone 4S Friday, October 7th at 8:30am.

Dear [Name Redacted],

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 64GB White on 08-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

Your web order number: 101[Redacted]

Your order will be delivered to the following address:

[Redacted]

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you for choosing AT&T,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

? 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
Intellectual Property.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Guys, 2 things:
Either 1. They created labels but are holding the boxes until they are ready to ship for Friday's delivery or 2. UPS has them in possession but is holding on to them until ready for shipment.

This thread is starting to get aggravating to read no offense. What i am waiting to hear is when someone actually has news of it being on the way or it actually being delivered!

You are absolutely correct. I started another thread to address how UPS ships items and how this would be handled (I am a UPS Manger) but I was told that I was wrong and the thread was closed. I did, after the fact, receive an email from Verizon stating that you can sign a note and leave it on your door, but if your item is stolen you are SOL and UPS and Verizon are not responsible. I guess this thread is open season now.

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order a few minutes later. I also received notice today that UPS would be the shipper, but no specific info about Next Day service. I'm still expecting it Friday.

I am an experienced UPS shipper through my job and here's a tip for you.

after the 1Z(6 numbers) the next two digits (7th and 8th digit) a 01 which is Next day, 02 Second Day and 03 is for Ground.

If your tracking is something like 1Z12345601and then rest of number <----NEXT DAY AIR

:D

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am an experienced UPS shipper through my job and here's a tip for you.

after the 1Z(6 numbers) the next two digits (7th and 8th digit) a 01 which is Next day, 02 Second Day and 03 is for Ground.

If your tracking is something like 1Z12345601and then rest of number <----NEXT DAY AIR

:D

That's true but secondary service levels such as shipper release, COD, signature required, adult signature required, etc etc etc, change those little codes you've deciphered.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
At about 12:00pm (eastern time - US) today I received the following email from AT&T Premier. I ordered my iPhone 4S Friday, October 7th at 8:30am.

Dear [Name Redacted],

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 64GB White on 08-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

Your web order number: 101[Redacted]

Your order will be delivered to the following address:

[Redacted]

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you for choosing AT&T,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

? 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
Intellectual Property.

It's 11:54am here, I'm hoping I receive this email in about 10 minutes. I'm on central time. I placed my order at 8:05am on 10/7.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My tracking info arrived vial email last night with a delivery date of 10/14. So far UPS doesn't show any details on it, most likely its waiting to leave the depot and I am sure more info will update shortly.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
OK SO I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH UPS AND SPOKE TO A REP WHO COMPLETELY SOUNDED LIKE SHE KNEW WHAT THE HELL SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

first of all i've had my tracking # for 2 days now,bought a Black 4s 64gb on 10/7 @ 5:07am through Sprint.com with the Apple care and my card was debited immediately.
on the UPS site it basically says a label has been created and waiting for UPS to get the package to ship to me.on the side column it says 2nd day air.

SO:
the UPS rep told me she see's it's in Kentucky(I'm IN NYC) and it might get to me tomorrow for commercial if not tomorrow definitely FRIDAY for residents...

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
OK SO I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH UPS AND SPOKE TO A REP WHO COMPLETELY SOUNDED LIKE SHE KNEW WHAT THE HELL SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

first of all i've had my tracking # for 2 days now,bought a Black 4s 64gb on 10/7 @ 5:07am through Sprint.com with the Apple care and my card was debited immediately.
on the UPS site it basically says a label has been created and waiting for UPS to get the package to ship to me.on the side column it says 2nd day air.

SO:
the UPS rep told me she see's it's in Kentucky(I'm IN NYC) and it might get to me tomorrow for commercial if not tomorrow definitely FRIDAY for residents...

ooooooooo.. I am gonna call too.. I bet that's where mine is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro