Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My confirmation email came at 617am EST. Not to far off from yours. You can call premier at 1-866-499-8008. Listen to the prompts and select to check on current order. You can check by order number OR phone number. You will here something like "Your order has processed and will ship shortly" (thats what it says for mine". THEN...press 0 to speak to a live person for further confirmation if you like. I did, it made me feel a little better.

Good Luck!

I actually did call that yesterday around 4:30pm, didn't press 0 though. I got the same message as you, followed by "Your device is activated" or something like that. You hear that too?

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
:D:D:D:D:DI JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM PREMIER!!!!!!!
(for obvious reasons I edited portions to protect me)

Dear edited,

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 32GB White on 07-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

Your web order number: edited

Your order will be delivered to the following address:

edited

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you for choosing AT&T,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

? 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
Intellectual Property.

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually did call that yesterday around 4:30pm, didn't press 0 though. I got the same message as you, followed by "Your device is activated" or something like that. You hear that too?

I did here that my phone was activated and to power it on and off. Strange. Today, it doesnt say that. I think it was a glitch. My new sim couldnt be activated when my current sim still works. But check out my last post about the email i JUST got

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
instead of using the tracking number because you may not have one yet. Use UPS track by Refrence Number, enter your phone number or order number and your other info and you may find that you are already in the system even if apple hasnt updated you to show that.

For the sprint orders this works with your sprint customer number.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Dear edited,

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 32GB White on 07-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

edited

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.

The AT&T Premier Team

? 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
Intellectual Property.

Congrats! I hope I receive that email soon or I'm gonna go insane.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I did here that my phone was activated and to power it on and off. Strange. Today, it doesnt say that. I think it was a glitch. My new sim couldnt be activated when my current sim still works. But check out my last post about the email i JUST got

I ordered the White 64GB model, I hope that doesn't matter.

paulrkiii

Sep 29, 2009
www.facebook.com

Dear edited,

edited

The AT&T Premier Team

Intellectual Property.

Got the same email this morning...FedEx still doesn't show details but I'm not worried...can't wait to get my hands on the new girl before I head out of town for the weekend :D

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking number!!! As I posted before, I ordered on 10/8 for the 32GB 4S White from att.com and I have a UPS Tracking #. The service they used...............UPS NEXT DAY AIR!

I will update later tonight if it actually moves today or if it goes on the truck tomorrow meaning 10/14 delivery.

Either way somehow even with their website showing ships in 14-21 days, I will have my iPhone 4S for launch!!!!!!!!!!!

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking number!!! As I posted before, I ordered on 10/8 for the 32GB 4S White from att.com and I have a UPS Tracking #. The service they used...............UPS NEXT DAY AIR!

I will update later tonight if it actually moves today or if it goes on the truck tomorrow meaning 10/14 delivery.

Either way somehow even with their website showing ships in 14-21 days, I will have my iPhone 4S for launch!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how I ordered mine MUCH earlier than you and mine still says processing. :/

Anyways, congrats.

ostrich

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Verizon about 5 min before the presale was supposed to start, and I just got my tracking number around 7:30 AM PST today. It's coming UPS Next Day Air Saver which means, if it gets picked up today, I should have it tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
hahaha but the phone number does, shes in HK, can it make it from HK to my home in 2 days? that seems fast.

yes its possible. when i ordered my macbook pro it came to me from HK in 2 days. it will fly right into a major UPS hub (after clearing in anchorage) where you live and go from there

Reactions: gselden and cr12#IM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2