Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I figured today and tomorrow most of you would get your tracking numbers/shipping notices. If I read correctly, it sounds like AT&T have been backup up updating their system when the phones actually shipped a few days ago. That could be the case with everyone else, too.

I guess this is what happens when millions and millions of people are trying to do the same thing at once.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
so waking up to no tracking #, and still saying "preparing for shipment" is pissing me off. The delivery date is still the 14th though and I'm in NJ so maybe their holding it in Kentucky, I damn hope so.

Same with me, except it's through AT&T Premier.

"Processing"........................

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My guess is those phone are being held in Louisville until time to make delivery on Friday. If your city is normally a 2 day trip from Kentucky with UPS, you will seem movement today. If it only takes one day, you might not seem any change until tomorrow.

I have had packages sitting in my cities UPS facility and not shipped until the day it was expected, even though it could have arrived in 2 days. If the shipper doesn't pay for 2 day shipping, you don't get it in two days.

I feel little bit bad for people who might living in Louisville, KY. :p

dronning

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through AT&T Premier and it still says processing, I expected an email saying it shipped because it's getting closer to the ship date but I have no information once so ever.

Anyone else order Premier with the status: Processing

Yep, 64gb black ordered through Premier very early on the the 7th - still says processing

markjbon22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
frustrated

Mine still says "Processing Items" with a delivery of Oct 14th. I ordered a 16gb black 4s on Oct 7 through apple. Starting to get annoyed...

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Still sitting here:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011

Anyone else ordered from VZW have a better status?
pre ordered 1pm Friday afternoon EST

I have the same status. Ordered a 32GB Black iPhone 4S at 10:15AM Friday morning.

Don't worry, they'll get the tracking numbers tonight and tomorrow.

eclipse31

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Update on my 32gb black Sprint iPhone from apple.com. I called them about it being stuck on preparing for shipment for several days. After staying on hold for a fair amount of time, I was assured that there will be no problem getting it on-time (Friday) as they believed my phone was in or near the metro area where I live. She indicated that Apple is having a data entry crunch getting everyone's tracking in, and wouldn't be surprised if people get their phones before seeing a tracking number on apple.com. Thought I'd share, for what it's worth. YMMV. :)

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke to a LIVE person at premier, and the wait was only 15 minutes! Thats amazing. Over the course of the past few days Ive waited for 2 hours only to be disconnected.

I got good news! She told me my order was good, and I should receive my tracking info today. She assured me that I should get my phone Friday.

If your order (from ATT) still shows backordered, you may be out of luck for Friday. They have updated the backordered status' to processing for the phones shipping by Friday.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
So while waiting on hold with Apple. I thought, let me try the UPS reference trick again, which previously had only shown one phone shipped. Well low and behold there are two packages now!!!!! :D
My 16GB was in Kentucky last and finally my 64GB left China at 4:50am EST. The stupid thing is the Apple order status for my 64GB still says preparing for shipment. No confirmation email yet. I think I can breath a little easier now. :D:D:D. Maybe not till it's safe at home!

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke to a LIVE person at premier, and the wait was only 15 minutes! Thats amazing. Over the course of the past few days Ive waited for 2 hours only to be disconnected.

I got good news! She told me my order was good, and I should receive my tracking info today. She assured me that I should get my phone Friday.

If your order (from ATT) still shows backordered, you may be out of luck for Friday. They have updated the backordered status' to processing for the phones shipping by Friday.

I hope you're right! What time did you order yours?

My order went through at 8:13am.

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So while waiting on hold with Apple. I thought, let me try the UPS reference trick again, which previously had only shown one phone shipped. Well low and behold there are two packages now!!!!! :D
My 16GB was in Kentucky last and finally my 64GB left China at 4:50am EST. The stupid thing is the Apple order status for my 64GB still says preparing for shipment. No confirmation email yet. I think I can breath a little easier now. :D:D:D. Maybe not till it's safe at home!

This may sound like a dumb question, but what exactly is the UPS reference trick?

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I hope you're right! What time did you order yours?

My order went through at 8:13am.

My confirmation email came at 617am EST. Not to far off from yours. You can call premier at 1-866-499-8008. Listen to the prompts and select to check on current order. You can check by order number OR phone number. You will here something like "Your order has processed and will ship shortly" (thats what it says for mine". THEN...press 0 to speak to a live person for further confirmation if you like. I did, it made me feel a little better.

Good Luck!

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
This may sound like a dumb question, but what exactly is the UPS reference trick?

instead of using the tracking number because you may not have one yet. Use UPS track by Refrence Number, enter your phone number or order number and your other info and you may find that you are already in the system even if apple hasnt updated you to show that.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site

Go to the UPS page and under the tracking box select more options, Track by reference. Reference number is the phone number in your iTunes account. You can find by looking at account info in iTunes. Put in the destination country and zip and if it's shipped you should get something.

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
My order through AT&T (not apple) has finally given me a FedEx tracking number although it doesn't have any details yet.

Talked with FedEx they said mine was in fort worth even though the onine system wont show it. It was sent too late last night/too early this am to be updated. Hopefully can make it from Texas to Rhode Island in 2 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative