Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
STILL processing. Nothing wrong with my card as they were able to bill my Applecare+ just fine. I'm getting more than a little worried it isn't going to get here on time.

keithjk

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i still have no charge on my credit card, no update saying it's going to be shipped, the UPS trick does not work, and nothing from verizon. so frustrating!! i ordered my phone 8:00AM on Oct 7 from Verizon Wireless website. not sure what's going on, but i hope they start processing soon!

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Checked my order through AT&T this morning and I have a tracking number. It's shipping through UPS. No activity on the tracking number yet though.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You guys, I'm willing to bet all preordered devices done on the 7th will be shipped today, or tomorrow at the latest - and will still arrive late afternoon Friday.

The preordering system is so messed up it seems, unorganized and random, but I think they got it figured out. What might help is just trying not to look at your status', and I'm willing to bet your orders all arrive on time.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I got my ups tracking number/shipping email at 12:09am yesterday and ups is still not showing anything just that the ups label has been created and they are waiting on the package to arrive to their facility.. grrrr.. I want activity.. :(
same here,sprint debited my card right away after i ordered on 10/7 @ 5:07 am...I still have faith it'll be here on friday by the way does your ups status say 2nd day air?
Mac Protools_

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I see a thread in a couple of days saying "Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I'm having so much fun with this phone i forgot to post a video!" and then a video comes up...which just shows something random, which won't be able to prove whether its an iPhone 4S or not, and that'll be it...

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You would think since he got his phone yesterday and posted that his mom had to bring it to him that he would have been on here, because he would be the very first person on TIPB with a Iphone4S so I call BS too.

Mmmpppccc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
26gb white verizon shipped from China

Shipment showed up on UPS around midnight Oct 11. Apple sent the "your iphone has shipped" at 5:48am on Oct 12. Order status online shows tracking link AND link to pre-sign for shipment. Delivery set for Friday "by the end of the day". I ordered va Apple website approx 6am Oct 7. No sign yet of shipment of black 16gb I ordered at 6pm.

According to ups tracking it shipped on Oct 12 at noon, China time, 12 hours ahead of eastern time. Ups only lets you check up to current day, so I think the tracking trick only works when your time zone catches up with your shipping day. (trick=go to ups.com, find tracking, select tab for "track by reference", enter the phone number with your apple id account--try every number if you aren't sure, enter country and zip).

No charge shows yet on my credit card. Got a phone number in my email and it doesn't show up yet on my family plan. No one answered, I had to try.

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Checked my status a few minutes ago. Still "preparing for shipment." I'm not going to lie. This is really starting to annoy me and I'm starting to get really worried.

icemanjeff

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date Ordered: 10/07/2011

1 Apple IPH 4S 16GB BLK PHONE
Shipped
10/09/2011

FEDX 5*2*2*5*0*3*

Ordered in a brick and morter AT&T Store

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4S ordered from AT&T Shipped

My iPhone 4S ordered from AT&T at about 4 AM Eastern on Friday is listed as shipped on AT&T's website. It was shipped via FedEx but the tracking number isn't showing information. I'm hoping it will come tomorrow, but I am guessing it will be Friday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR