Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Mmmpppccc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who ordered through AT&T premier get shipping info? Mine is still in the pre-order stage and hasn't been updated since the 7th. Also, the charge for the phone disappeared from my bank account. I'm worried:(.

Don't worry about the charge dropping off, that was a temporary hold. Happened to me too and mine just shipped (well, 12 hours ago in China but I just found out). My credit card doesn't show a charge, but maybe they don't update their info as well as UPS.

Have faith.

Reactions: pb&J

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry about the charge dropping off, that was a temporary hold. Happened to me too and mine just shipped (well, 12 hours ago in China but I just found out). My credit card doesn't show a charge, but maybe they don't update their info as well as UPS.

Have faith.

OOhhh, that's good to hear! When did you order your phone?

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
ordered my white 32g iphone through apple.com
reserved it about 2 am pacific time (California)
finished the order through apple about noon same day
as of 9:55 local time apple.com still says "preparing for shipment"
been trying the ups trick until 8ish pm and no result
i dont know when it came up but at 9:30pm the 11th i used the reference search by ups and a tracking info came up.
this is what it says so far
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 3:33 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 11:37 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

for those who dont know the ups trick here's how:
go to ups website. on top select tracking. then it will take you to a tracking page. on the side select track by reference. for the reference my shipment has 6 different alpha numeric reference numbers so far i have no idea what 4 of them are but for sure one of them is my phone number and the other one is the order number given by apple but it doesnt include the last 2 digit (too close to be coincidence)...

Reactions: ebedoun

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My order is still processing, but I ordered it fairly late in the day 6ish from Apple. After first trying to order through att.com, but not seeing a Applecare+ option, then going into a ATT store in person, where they told me I wouldn't be able to get Spplecare+ through them, then the NYC flagship Apple store where I realized that I couldn't place a pre-order in person, and couldn't place a pre-order for pick-up, then back home to order from Apple.com... My Applecare+ is listed as completed, and the Bumper they threw in for free after some billing issues arrives tomorrow. I just hope the phone arrives Friday because I'm having it delivered to work!

EchuOkan1CV

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a white 16 GB 4S for my wife from AT&T. The ETA is 21 to 28 days from the purchase based on availability. So, we will see when it gets home. I got a tracking page, but I checked and it has not shipped yet.

wherewolf87

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a white 16 GB 4S on launch day . just checked At&T : SHIPMENT STATUS: Processing
Shipping Date : 10/9/11 <---date it left their fulfillment center.

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
here comes the verizon orders: do the UPS trick it just popped up - mine is coming from china with a guaranteed morning delivery by friday!!!

mfryer

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my AT&T iPhone from Apple Friday morning. The order status has been "Prepairing for Shipping for the last few days."

Just received an email from AT&T...

"Thank you for choosing AT&T and iPhone!

You can access your Customer Service Summary (CSS) for your iPhone account at any time by clicking here or by visiting att.com and logging into your wireless account.* "

I wonder if this means progress and pending shipment, or anything at all.

Any one else receive an email like this?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
ordered my white 32g iphone through apple.com
reserved it about 2 am pacific time (California)
finished the order through apple about noon same day
as of 9:55 local time apple.com still says "preparing for shipment"
been trying the ups trick until 8ish pm and no result
i dont know when it came up but at 9:30pm the 11th i used the reference search by ups and a tracking info came up.
this is what it says so far
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 3:33 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 11:37 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

for those who dont know the ups trick here's how:
go to ups website. on top select tracking. then it will take you to a tracking page. on the side select track by reference. for the reference my shipment has 6 different alpha numeric reference numbers so far i have no idea what 4 of them are but for sure one of them is my phone number and the other one is the order number given by apple but it doesnt include the last 2 digit (too close to be coincidence)...

Same here....well except everything is 3 hours difference(Michigan)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Nice tip. I was on the computer with everybody on pre-order wanting to do a pre-order than guys were getting emails from there carriers saying 14th to 21st shipping, etc. So I decided waiting in line on launch day is my best bet. Alot of people will be getting late shipments however. Good luck to you. What city is your phone in now since you did confirm your tracking and did it say you will recieve it on the 14th.

DERacing#CB

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
here comes the verizon orders: do the UPS trick it just popped up - mine is coming from china with a guaranteed morning delivery by friday!!!

Ok, I thought VzW used FedEx.

What did you enter into the UPS site to get your tracking info?

BTW, My card was charged about 3pm yesterday and my status page shows delivery by 10/14.

Having the iPhone4s Black 32gb delivered to my work location. My first iPhone. Coming over from Droid 2. Hope Im not making a mistake. :p

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Woke up to an email from Verizon saying my phone has shipped via UPS... Tracking number is not valid in UPS system yet but just figured I would inform people that it is happening.

Swahl61

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I just recieved my u p s tracking number email from verizon wireless!!! Ups site does not show information about the tracking number yet however it says it has shipped today!!!!

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I got my ups tracking number/shipping email at 12:09am yesterday and ups is still not showing anything just that the ups label has been created and they are waiting on the package to arrive to their facility.. grrrr.. I want activity.. :(

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my AT&T iPhone from Apple Friday morning. The order status has been "Prepairing for Shipping for the last few days."

Just received an email from AT&T...

"Thank you for choosing AT&T and iPhone!

You can access your Customer Service Summary (CSS) for your iPhone account at any time by clicking here or by visiting att.com and logging into your wireless account.* "

I wonder if this means progress and pending shipment, or anything at all.

Any one else receive an email like this?

I got that e-mail yesterday.

I'm still STILL!!!!!!!!!! stuck on Preparing for Shipment. UPS trick doesn't work yet. CC charge still processing. Black 64 ordered from Apple 05:15 Friday. Maybe I'll only check 4000 times today instead of 5000. Maybe I'll install OS5 on something when I get home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro