Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I posted this before, and I hate to tell you this, however a Verizon rep on the phone told me thisnevening that any order placed after 6 pm on the 7th will not be shipped until at least the 21 st.

If you look at the website it says all iPhoneS ship by 10/20 so where exactly did you get your info?

Reactions: SkydivingRN

gimpbabe

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have heard nothing from Verizon. Actually my status went form delivered on 14th to ship on 14th. I ordered mine Friday morning. Not looking good for me, but was wondering what other VZW customers are hearing!

Mine says "Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011". Ordered at 6:47am.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the website it says all iPhoneS ship by 10/20 so where exactly did you get your info?

He got it from one of the historically inaccurate Verizon phone representatives.

I don't know why anyone bothers calling Verizon with questions. They know less than the members of this site, which is why I always come to forums first.

Ltapilot

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why anyone bothers calling Verizon with questions. They know less than the members of this site, which is why I always come to forums first.
Is that a back handed compliment? :p

Still stuck in processing limbo for my black 64 gb ordered from Apple on 10/7/11 about 4pm MDT. Should be here on Friday 10/14

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just decided to do one more chat with the lovely folks at Verizon and decided to copy and paste the response I got. Teresa is the Verizon rep.

Teresa: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
You: I placed a Pre-Order for the iPhone 4S Black 16gb on Friday 10/7 and received my confirmation email at 8:07pm Central time. In the e-mail it says delivered by 10/21. When I check the status of my pre-order on the Verizonwirless.com website it says it will Ship By 10/14. When can I expect my package to arrive?
Teresa: We just got this notification today . ---
Teresa: Customers purchasing the iPhone 4S 16GB Black and White as of 6 p.m. ET on 10/7 will have a delivery date of 10/21.
You: fun. thanks.
Teresa: You are welcome .I am sorry to deliver the bad news that you have to wait .
Teresa: Please do not shoot the messanger.
Teresa: Smile.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, This thread is WAY long, I've been searching through it to find out about this order status trick but I'm getting quite frustrated... How does this work please?

Supermak04

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I got a new page where it says tracking number but does not give me a tracking number and"Status: Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011" called verizon and she said they do not have it either and said i might not get it the 14th and the stores might not even have it... i told her i ordered it at 3:15AM(NY) and she said oh well you will be one of the first to get it lol

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, This thread is WAY long, I've been searching through it to find out about this order status trick but I'm getting quite frustrated... How does this work please?

If you mean, to find your tracking number in UPS, go to UPS.com. Under the "Track" heading on the left hand menu, under "Recently tracked" there is an option that says "More Options". Click that, then click "Track by Reference", which is also on the left hand side.

Then under "Shipping Reference" type in your phone number, then enter your Country and Zip Code. This will give you a tracking number.

I should add, that if you ordered from Verizon, they will more than likely use FedEx and they don't have tracking numbers yet. But for what's worth you can do the same "trick" on fedex.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gushue

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Apple, she couldn't explain why a tracking number hadn't been issued for my iPhone but she did tell me that it WOULD be shipping TOMORROW and I'm guessing that means it'll be here Friday, unless they ship with overnight (Which would be perfect).

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be a know it all but ive seen a couple posts that Verizon will use UPS overnight. They almost exclusively use Fed-ex...in my area at least. Also I have never received any preorder that was shipped overnight. Most all have been 2-Day or even Ground. If my aging memory serves correctly my iP4 was Fed-ex ground and shipped 4-5 days before release date coming to my door a day early. Again as a couple have said if you preordered from VZW before 6pm on the 7th you should get your phone Friday unless the proverbial dog eats it lol. Everyone calm down if you dont get it on the 14th there will be plenty of videos to hold you over until it arrives...;

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just decided to do one more chat with the lovely folks at Verizon and decided to copy and paste the response I got. Teresa is the Verizon rep.

Teresa: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
You: I placed a Pre-Order for the iPhone 4S Black 16gb on Friday 10/7 and received my confirmation email at 8:07pm Central time. In the e-mail it says delivered by 10/21. When I check the status of my pre-order on the Verizonwirless.com website it says it will Ship By 10/14. When can I expect my package to arrive?
Teresa: We just got this notification today . ---
Teresa: Customers purchasing the iPhone 4S 16GB Black and White as of 6 p.m. ET on 10/7 will have a delivery date of 10/21.
You: fun. thanks.
Teresa: You are welcome .I am sorry to deliver the bad news that you have to wait .
Teresa: Please do not shoot the messanger.
Teresa: Smile.

Ok cool I got the 32gb version so maybe I'll still get it on Friday. It's probably a bit less popular since it's more expensive.

rdbecker

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
Any AT&T Premier updates?
Any AT&T Regular updates?
All I see is Verizon...and some Sprint..

AT&T Regular...no change in status (Pending Shipment), no charge on my AMEX. Got up in the middle of the night and went w/ AT&T after an hour of problems on Apple's site.

garylapointe

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 16 GB and 64 GB iPhone 4s for AT&T via Apple.com on Friday morning (ordered separately) at 7:45 am Detroit, MI time.

Both have shipped and made their way to UPS in Kentucky as of 9:28 am this morning. We'll see how long that take to get to Detroit.

Practically, most other items would be here Wednesday morning. But Apple may be asking them to hold off. Although, since they seem to be arriving in Germany today, maybe that won't be a big deal. I've seen them (appear) to be held back in a similar timeline, but still show up the evening before the release date.

UPS came to my door for something else today and I got WAY excited...

Gary

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234