Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

detronic

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My Att white 32GB, took one day from China to Kentucky , and it's been sitting in Louisville KY, since 9 am this morning, did it fall off the line?

Swahl61

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Even though a small amount of orders may get delivered early, apple will do everything it can to make sure carriers like ups hold packages until specifically scheduled ship dates. This is why you are not seeing the product move any further

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipment email from Apple at 7:54 ET for my Verizon 16GB Black.

I can't wait to get the same notice. As I've posted since yesterday, my status on Apple's website REMAINS 'Processing Items'. Been that way since last Friday.

Am I the only one?

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Still at "preparing for shipment" here. I don't get it. Are they trying to hide a kilo of crack in there or something? How long can it possibly take to prepare something for shipment.

1988jab

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I always call Fedex the afternoon before my package is scheduled to be delivered. They will hold it at the Fedex office and you can pick it up between 9-6 the day it was supposed to be delivered. This helps me because the office is down the street from where I work.

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You're not alone. Mine has said processing since I ordered last Friday.
I also ordered Applecare plus and that now shows complete.
I finally called Apple and they said all is well.
They said that if you havent been shipped yet its because your phone is in the states already at one of their shipping points.
They said if it shows deliver on 10/14 it will be, even if it stills shows processing.

Keep the faith.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I always call Fedex the afternoon before my package is scheduled to be delivered. They will hold it at the Fedex office and you can pick it up between 9-6 the day it was supposed to be delivered. This helps me because the office is down the street from where I work.

I'm pretty sure if you're not there when they come to deliver, they leave a note with a number that you can call in order to pick it up that night or they will simply come back the next day and try again.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
They said that if you havent been shipped yet its because your phone is in the states already at one of their shipping points.
They said if it shows deliver on 10/14 it will be, even if it stills shows processing.

Keep the faith.

Awesome, thanks! This gives me, well, faith!

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
There is no need to worry if you pre-ordered before 6PM on the 7th. If you ordered through VerizonWireless.com and still wonder why yours still says "in process", it's because VZW ships always FedEx Priority Overnight, so they still have a day to get things ready! It's still Tuesday, most likely all of us who ordered through VZW.com will get out tracking numbers Thursday sometime. This is the way it has always been and it was the same with the release of the Verizon iPhone 4. Again, this is normal for Verizon. This is how they do their orders.

Reactions: Dadman

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

Keep the faith.

Now that's good news. I thought about calling Apple but figured they were over-run with callers this week.

Thanks!

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
There is no need to worry if you pre-ordered before 6PM on the 7th. If you ordered through VerizonWireless.com and still wonder why yours still says "in process", it's because VZW ships always FedEx Priority Overnight, so they still have a day to get things ready! It's still Tuesday, most likely all of us who ordered through VZW.com will get out tracking numbers Thursday sometime. This is the way it has always been and it was the same with the release of the Verizon iPhone 4. Again, this is normal for Verizon. This is how they do their orders.

The thing is, I ordered after 6pm so... It could go either way. I got the 32gb White version.

Swahl61

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I posted this before, and I hate to tell you this, however a Verizon rep on the phone told me thisnevening that any order placed after 6 pm on the 7th will not be shipped until at least the 21 st.

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from apple at 6 am cst sprint 16 gb black
Still preparing ups trick didn't work oh well hope it gets here Friday.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I posted this before, and I hate to tell you this, however a Verizon rep on the phone told me thisnevening that any order placed after 6 pm on the 7th will not be shipped until at least the 21 st.

Then why does it say "deliver by 10/14" in my confirmation email?

In my experience, the Verizon over the phone reps don't usually know what they're talking about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234