Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to check the status of my order but it looks like the verizon order status site is down. Odd...

Says in my confirmation email "Deliver by 10/14" though so I'm hoping for Friday or Saturday.

I ordered a 32gb White 4S on the 7th around 10pm.

mrenep

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine at a reasonable hour on Friday morning (VZW on line) and received the temporary hold on my card, confirmation email on Friday, etc. Because of the elapsed time, the hold on my card was released but It was finally debited from my account today. My guess is that until you see the actual charge - your order isnt ready for shipping. My status check now says :

Tracking Number:
Courier :
Ship Date:

Thats all the info I have but the status has changed since I checked it this morning & since my card has actually been charged . . . I'm assuming that mine is probably ready for shipment & it says DELIVERED BY 10/14/2011 . . .

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order through Apple; White 16GB 4S for Sprint and it says "Preparing for Shipment" however, none of the tricks work for me... I've tried absolutely EVERYTHING. Phone numbers, order numbers and nothing seems to work. Anyone who ordered a 16GB White for Sprint through Apple been able to get this trick to work?

open itunes, go to "my account" see what phone number they have listed, Search UPS with that info

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got nervous because some of the recent threads on this board were saying that Verizon reps told them that any VZW iPhones weren't shipping until the 14th, which meant delivery wouldn't happen until Saturday or early next week. I know that even if that was true (which it doesn't sound like it is after that guy's posting about the 6pm cutoff), it would only be an extra day or few days, but still!

LOL at our first world problems... :rolleyes:
same crap happened with me with a couple of different reps over @ Sprint.they said "They think it starts shipping out on the 14th"
I told them i don't need reps to guess for me and asked them if they had any type of training on the new Iphone 4s...ANSWER;not yet and that was on10/5 :eek:

wolfnuke

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got the following from AT&T:

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 32GB Black on 07-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

Your web order number:

Your order will be delivered to the following address:

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Also for people that purchased from Apple you can pre-sign for it and place it on your door and UPS will leave it at the door for you and you don't have to be there. I just got my shipment notification and next to the track shipment button it says Pre-Sign for Delivery. Also it says Delivery by Oct 14 so maybe will get a little early!!

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I purchased from Verizon and my confirmation email says "Deliver by 10/14" but I haven't heard anything else. No email, when I check my status it still says preparing, and I haven't been charged. Welp, looks like I'm probably not getting it this weekend.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Also for people that purchased from Apple you can pre-sign for it and place it on your door and UPS will leave it at the door for you and you don't have to be there. I just got my shipment notification and next to the track shipment button it says Pre-Sign for Delivery. Also it says Delivery by Oct 14 so maybe will get a little early!!
i believe the 14th is the earliest anyone will get this.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
LISTEN TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE SCOOP ON THE SHIPPING

Ok so if I've learned anything by reading this thread you people will soon love logistics like I've learned to love it since I've been working with Big Brown in 1998...

Apple is a large customer of ours. We are alerted via email through our chain of command whenever there is a "big launch." Of course, we're not told what the launch is but if anyone is paying attention to anything Apple we know. A week ago we received an email that we should prepare for 800,000 deliveries on the east coast for Friday 10/14/2011, which is 800,000 above the standard operating plan that was initiated last month.

Your stuff will get there, aside from if someone makes a mistake here or there. It is a heavily monitored shipment. This rollout is bird-dogged by some top dogs.

If you shipped it to your home and you are not home to sign, you are out of luck. These packages will require a signature upon delivery IN PERSON. No exceptions! The shipper requires us to do this. The only way we can actually leave the package is if we forge the signature. No one is going to throw away a career over that one, so sorry.

If you're not going to be home... like maybe you have a job, you should send it there. Otherwise be prepared to play hide-and-seek with your UPS guy. You can also register for that new service we offer called My Choice. www DOT ups DOT com SLASH mychoice ... sorry about that but the forum does not allow me to post a link yet because I'm "too new."

I'm sure the shipments will go through the 2DAY AIR system to process the shipments during the daytime and to avoid the critical overnight shift. I'm all but positive that this will work out fine. I have worked there for 13 years now and I believe in the system.

Now... can someone PM me so they can do "the trick" and get me my tracking number? I changed my shipping address via the phone center about 10 hours after I ordered my phone because I will be away on vacation. I want to verify they actually changed the address. Thank you.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
OK Thanks for the PM ktaylor but I don't have enough messages to send a PM *sigh*. Can you email me? erikrlee AT gmail DOT com Thanks.

mummer43

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

Can you do this for Fedex?

SmashBerry

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I preordered a 16 gb white iphone 4S on friday oct. 7th at 8:30 am with At&t. I checked the status of my order and it says date ordered oct. 8th and it says Qty backordered. I am really displeased with this now im going to get my iphone 4S a week late, if that. smh