Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

simplysweet517

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Unless your order status changed to delivery on the 14th, then probably not. Also for those ppl whose order statuses are not working you guys have been putting in your Pre-Order confirmation number right?

My Verizon order status still states:
Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011

I ordered at 3:08am Eastern time on 10/7. I'm still hoping that it'll be delivered on Friday! :eek: I really can't wait any longer to get rid of my ridiculously slow 2-yr old Moto Droid!

Last edited:

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order through Apple; White 16GB 4S for Sprint and it says "Preparing for Shipment" however, none of the tricks work for me... I've tried absolutely EVERYTHING. Phone numbers, order numbers and nothing seems to work. Anyone who ordered a 16GB White for Sprint through Apple been able to get this trick to work?

Swahl61

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I have spoken with a Verizon rep just a short time ago. Afterba little bit of confusion, he stated that anyone who pre-ordered on the 7th before 6pm will have their orders shipped to arrive on the 14th. If you pre-ordered anytime after this, your order will not be shipped until on or after the 21st.

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have spoken with a Verizon rep just a short time ago. Afterba little bit of confusion, he stated that anyone who pre-ordered on the 7th before 6pm will have their orders shipped to arrive on the 14th. If you pre-ordered anytime after this, your order will not be shipped until on or after the 21st.

Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific? I ordered mine at 8:07pm Central time on 10/7/11 and am still showing that its slated to Ship out on 10/14/11..

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone at 730am est on Saturday and when I ordered it stated that I would receive my iphone the 14th! Email says the 14th as well. Now when I view my order on the vzw website it says 21st. I hope that's not the case! :(

On top of all this VZW's website is down when you try to view your order...anyone else experiencing this?

I posted this in an earlier page. These pages are flying by so it's easy to miss. Hope it helps.

If you get the server error, try using Order Status | Verizon Wireless, instead of clicking the link from your email. This worked for me as I was getting the error as well.

davidmets

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon order status still states:
Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011

I ordered at 3:08am Eastern time on 10/7. I'm still hoping that it'll be delivered on Friday! :eek: I really can't wait any longer to get rid of my ridiculously slow 2-yr old Moto Droid!

3:08 am? What makes you think that you aren't getting your phone release date. Verizon receives their phones FROM Apple, so thus their stock pile of phones are in America. Apple just ships it out from whatever warehouse to your home. So that's why Apple customers have gotten tracking numbers because it takes time to get phone from China or wherever. Verizon will probably ship it to you tomorrow or maybe Thursday as it doesn't take 4-5 days to deliver when it's in the country already. Just relax, like another guy mentioned you'll get the iPhone release date if you ordered before 6 PM so you're fine.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm new here and also to the whole iphone world so I pre-ordered a 4s 64gb in Black on 10/7 @ 5:07am Eastern time and i'm very much looking forward to this.Been a Sprint customer for a long time and always kept a HTC, well at last it happened!I'm very excited,now i'll just need to learn how this Apple device works..any tips, OR Video links would be much appreciated.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Swahl61

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I live in the eastern time zone. I did not ask specifically, however the context of the conversation was using eastern time. Has your credit Caedmon been charged yet, this may be a good indicator

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows processing at Apple. But also still shows delivery on the 14th so we'll see. Considering how screwed up the ordering process was it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the shipping was screwed up too.

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok I am highly confused now. I ordered through AT&T (White 16gb) in store. When I pre-ordered they ran my card, putting a hold on the charge until the phone was shipped, all that jazz. But I go to check my bank account now, and the 200 dollars is now back on my card, and no mention of any kind of refund or anything from AT&T. The phone order does not say cancelled, and does not say shipped. What the heck?!

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
3:08 am? What makes you think that you aren't getting your phone release date. Verizon receives their phones FROM Apple, so thus their stock pile of phones are in America. Apple just ships it out from whatever warehouse to your home. So that's why Apple customers have gotten tracking numbers because it takes time to get phone from China or wherever. Verizon will probably ship it to you tomorrow or maybe Thursday as it doesn't take 4-5 days to deliver when it's in the country already. Just relax, like another guy mentioned you'll get the iPhone release date if you ordered before 6 PM so you're fine.

You are correct, they are in the US. Our company is the shipping center for Verizon on the East Coast, so they are sitting in West Chester, PA right now.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ha SPRINT debited my account within 10 min's(guess they need the mula)!just got a tracking # from sprint this morning so i checked the UPS site and it's waiting for the package to get in the facility then it will provide me a delivery date.
it all sounds good.I got my fingers crossed for friday.

Last edited:

simplysweet517

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I just got nervous because some of the recent threads on this board were saying that Verizon reps told them that any VZW iPhones weren't shipping until the 14th, which meant delivery wouldn't happen until Saturday or early next week. I know that even if that was true (which it doesn't sound like it is after that guy's posting about the 6pm cutoff), it would only be an extra day or few days, but still!

LOL at our first world problems... :rolleyes: