Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

treogolfer

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have heard nothing from Verizon. Actually my status went form delivered on 14th to ship on 14th. I ordered mine Friday morning. Not looking good for me, but was wondering what other VZW customers are hearing!

wengever

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
i love TiPb...been a fan ever since. i watch your podcast, follow you on twitter. im very updated because of you guys and i share it to my friends whatever i read on your website. it would be nice to have an iPhone 4S since i have the iPhone 3G and i think it needs to rest! thanks in advance TiPb! more power!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Mine is still stuck on "preparing for shipping"

My 16GB shipped, but my 64GB has been preparing for shipment for a couple of days now. Ordered both phones Friday morning about 6:30am from Apple. I'm also a little nervous. You'd think it would have shipped by now to make it that distance by Friday. Or is there simply a glitch in the Apple system that hasn't updated some of the orders, but they actually shipped?

dajim92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine says Preparing for Shipment on the Apple website but if you use the trick and go to UPS.com and go to tracking then track by reference and enter your phone number as shipment reference and then country and your zip. It will give you your tracking number. Mine is currently at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Tuesday, 10/11/2011 still on time for delviery by 10/14. Mine shipped from China at 2:16 this morning and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:50 pm 10/11.

Thanks for the tip - this worked for me. Mine was saying Preparing for Shipment on the apple website but at UPS, it shows Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong just like yours. I ordered an AT&T 64gb 4S via the Apple website Friday morning.

dajim92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My 16GB shipped, but my 64GB has been preparing for shipment for a couple of days now. Ordered both phones Friday morning about 6:30am from Apple. I'm also a little nervous. You'd think it would have shipped by now to make it that distance by Friday. Or is there simply a glitch in the Apple system that hasn't updated some of the orders, but they actually shipped?

I did the exact same thing. The 16gb (for my father) showed shipping but the 64gb was Preparing for Shipment. Just go to UPS directly and type in your phone number under "Reference Number" and it should give you a tracking number and show that it is in Hong Kong ready to go...

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Sprint order: 16 & 32g black models::
Both have a tracking # since yesterday but UPS still has not got a hold o shipment....seems like they are holding onto the shipments...Its scheduled for 2 day air so my guess is they will release it Tomorrow for delivery for Friday. I was really hoping to get it early!

SkydivingRN

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Updated a few minutes ago!

Wheeee!!! Account just got debited, Verizon site updated to show my preorder will be delivered 10/14!!! ordered 64gb white via VZW site, switching from AT&T due to coverage in my rural neck of the woods :) I am tickled to death!!

Edited to add: no tracking # or carrier listed yet but, hey it's a change from processing! :)

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I did the exact same thing. The 16gb (for my father) showed shipping but the 64gb was Preparing for Shipment. Just go to UPS directly and type in your phone number under "Reference Number" and it should give you a tracking number and show that it is in Hong Kong ready to go...

Thanks for the info. I'm sure mine will come on time. I shipped it to myself on vacation so it better. :)

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site

Yeah I tried that with my phone number which is connected with the 64GB. And it gave me the same tracking number for the 16GB. Then I tried the phone number for the 16GB and there was no info. :-(

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received an e-mail with tracking info, and when I go to apples website it still says my item is preparing for shipping. This really has me upset because yesterday I called apple and they said it was shipping from over seas. If that's the case, and my item hasn't shipped yet, then there's no way its gonna be here by Friday. Does apple not notify its been shipped, sometimes? Guess I'm just hoping here but I really want it Friday:(

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

Thing about this is that I opened a new line, so I have no number to enter =X

Codingflux

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Verizon iPhone 4s on Friday morning 2:00 AM Central time, will post my status shortly. Current status, no tracking number as of yet or additional emails aside from the confirmation email (which I received about 10 min after ordering)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received an e-mail with tracking info, and when I go to apples website it still says my item is preparing for shipping. This really has me upset because yesterday I called apple and they said it was shipping from over seas. If that's the case, and my item hasn't shipped yet, then there's no way its gonna be here by Friday. Does apple not notify its been shipped, sometimes? Guess I'm just hoping here but I really want it Friday:(

I got my shipping thing from Apple at like 2am shipping from China. If they're saying itll be there the 14th they will ship it a faster way probably.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

My status is still "Processing Items" and I am a bit concerned about getting it on Friday as posted. However, I've ordered lots of stuff from Apple over the years that came from overseas and their website had not updated for days, and then it seems in one day it goes from China, to Alaska, to me. With a million pre-orders, the Apple site may be behind in status updates.

At least that what I'm hoping!

Scoot50

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine through the VZW website at 3:15am on the 7th. I check the status of my order and it still says processing and my bank account hasn't been debited yet.

Has anyone ever re-routed a shippment before through UPS (I guess that is who VZW uses). When I ordered mine, there was a glich in the VZW website. It wouldn't let me go past the shipping address page because I selected the "ship to work" option but there was no where on the page to put the name of my work. It wouldn't let me go to the next page until I gave them the name of my work. So I had to have it shipped to my home.

I am hoping to get the tracking and try to get it rerouted to my work address.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711