Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on VZW seeing anything other than "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011"

I'm so anxious... lol

No. That is what mine is saying as well. I'm really hoping the expected ship date is actually the expected delivery date. It makes me a little more comfortable to know other Verizon folks are seeing the same thing. When did you order?

ainslee_AU

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
No. That is what mine is saying as well. I'm really hoping the expected ship date is actually the expected delivery date. It makes me a little more comfortable to know other Verizon folks are seeing the same thing. When did you order?

I ordered on Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:08 AM. I contacted Verizon and they seemed to say that everything was fine with my order, that they charge the CC when the order ships, and that it will arrive by Fri, 14th.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
A majority of us will probably see/get tracking numbers by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Apple around 11am EST on Friday and it still says that the shipment is being processed. But it still states that it will be delivered by the 14th. It better! LOL!

I ordered a little after you did and it still says processing. I'm checking like every 30 minutes to see if it changes to preparing for shipping. At least it still says delivery is scheduled for the 14th.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Mine are all in "Preparing for shipment" status.

My 3rd order was done around 5pm for a 32gb and is in the same status as the two 64gb I ordered (one at 5am and other at 7am).

One of my boys ordered around 5am with me on the apple site and has his processing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:08 AM. I contacted Verizon and they seemed to say that everything was fine with my order, that they charge the CC when the order ships, and that it will arrive by Fri, 14th.

Well, that's awesome!! I ordered mine around 3 PM so I was worried it got bumped but when I was checking out and in the email I received from Verizon, it says delivery by 10-14. I feel a lot better, now. Especially since you ordered yours right away and I waited a little while for mine.

sboyle3

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a White 32G for the wife.
Black 32G for me from Verizon.

Their tracking says it will ship on 10/14. I hope they have that wrong and it arrives on 10/14 like it said when I ordered it!!!

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered thought AT&T received a tracking number. I order around 3:45 am eastern and it's just saying processing. I'm thinking that AT&T has them in stock in there warehouses and they will begin updating shipping later today or tomorrow.

plex03

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my Verizon Business Account and mine is delayed until the 21st of October. GRRRRRR!

Placed order at 7am on the 7th (soonest business orders could be placed).

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yesssss!!!! Ordered Friday from Sprint approx 10am mountain time. Just got my tracking number, scheduled for 2nd day delivery. I'm stoked. All those still waiting....be patient....it's coming! :D

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered thought AT&T received a tracking number. I order around 3:45 am eastern and it's just saying processing. I'm thinking that AT&T has them in stock in there warehouses and they will begin updating shipping later today or tomorrow.

Apple IPH 4S 32GB WHT PHONE
In Progress

Pending Shipment
FREIGHT
In Progress

Pending Shipment
Various SIM
In Progress

Pending Shipment

Tracking Number: Pending Shipment

That's what my order status shows for AT&T. I ordered 6AM EST on 10/8...

Reactions: mat8823

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple IPH 4S 32GB WHT PHONE
In Progress

Pending Shipment
FREIGHT
In Progress

Pending Shipment
Various SIM
In Progress

Pending Shipment

Tracking Number: Pending Shipment

That's what my order status shows for AT&T. I ordered 6AM EST on 10/8...

Yeah mine states the same. I also called a 1-866 number from an email they sent me and it says they will send a tracking number when it is shipped.

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Pre Ordered from Verizon Business

I had our Account Manager order 3 iPhone 4S's. 2 16GB Black and 1 32GB Black. All orders had email to me at 9am PST. Bottom of the email says ship on the 14th. I just emailied business order support and they said system showing right now that my phones wont get to me until the 21st!!! What?????? I have sent an email to my account manager and his boss and requested a callback from order support manager cause my email says the 14th.

I am super pissed. Unless there computer systems have made a mistake I guess I will be at the Verizon store on Friday morning.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I had our Account Manager order 3 iPhone 4S's. 2 16GB Black and 1 32GB Black. All orders had email to me at 9am PST. Bottom of the email says ship on the 14th. I just emailied business order support and they said system showing right now that my phones wont get to me until the 21st!!! What?????? I have sent an email to my account manager and his boss and requested a callback from order support manager cause my email says the 14th.

I am super pissed. Unless there computer systems have made a mistake I guess I will be at the Verizon store on Friday morning.

So you ordered them 9am PST on the 7th?

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on VZW seeing anything other than "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011"

I'm so anxious... lol

The more often you check, the slower it goes. :) I'm not expecting any order updates until Wed. at the earliest. I got my order in early, so I do expect a Friday delivery.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

I have received a confirmation email saything that it will shipped to deliver on the 14 but when I check the status, it says will ship the 14th. I am confident that I will get it the 13th or 14th. This is the same thing that happened to me when I pre-ordered the iPhone 4 on Verizon.