Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. On the apple site it says "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping" Does that mean I will have it on the 14th (That's how I read it) or will it ship on the 14th?

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 16gb white on AT&T to replace my sister's 3GS.

I'm waiting for true LTE to replace my iPhone 4 - although with the fact that unlimited data is no longer being grandfathered, I might wait. I have unlimited data on my iPhone 4 since I upgraded at the time from my old Blackberry.

Ordered on preorder morning before 7am CT - just checked status with AT&T and it still shows as "in process" but "backordered". If I remember correctly, that's the same status my iPhone 4 had until it had shipped (I did receive the iPhone 4 on release day).

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. On the apple site it says "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping" Does that mean I will have it on the 14th (That's how I read it) or will it ship on the 14th?

"Delivers on" means that you should have it then. Of course there are a number of factors that could affect that, but until you hear otherwise, expect it to be in your hands on 10/14.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Black 64GB and a Black 32GB from Sprint around 7:30am CST on 10/7. Currently the status still shows "Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase."

I really hope I get a tracking number today

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Shipment Notification Email from Apple!!!

Shipped on Oct 10, 2011 from China
Delivery on Oct 14th by end of day

.......what time is end of day? :confused:

russ131

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
VZW made it smooth sailing. Apple...not so much

After staying up until 3AM EST, and hitting refresh on my browser (Safari on MacBook Pro, even) for about 20 minutes with no luck at apple.com, I tried calling 1-800-MY APPLE and received the message "due to high call volume, we can not take your call at this time.". I then preceded to verizon's website where it took me less than 5 minutes to order and purchase my black 32GB iPhone 4s. I couldn't believe it! For me, Verizon was simply the vehicle that allowed me to use Apple's product, but I couldn't have gotten an iPhone without them! I couldn't believe what a let down the Apple experience was, and equally couldn't believe how easy it was to get it from Verizon!
Still an Apple fanboy though :)

Bones_6

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I reserved a white 32gb one, ended up getting through to the pre-ordering site at 2:55 AM on thursday night, idk how or why I got in so early, but I guess it was a glitch haha.

It's said that night, and still says today that they've "received my order and are processing it" and that the ship date is: Oct. 14, 2011.

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
After staying up until 3AM EST, and hitting refresh on my browser (Safari on MacBook Pro, even) for about 20 minutes with no luck at apple.com, I tried calling 1-800-MY APPLE and received the message "due to high call volume, we can not take your call at this time.". I then preceded to verizon's website where it took me less than 5 minutes to order and purchase my black 32GB iPhone 4s. I couldn't believe it! For me, Verizon was simply the vehicle that allowed me to use Apple's product, but I couldn't have gotten an iPhone without them! I couldn't believe what a let down the Apple experience was, and equally couldn't believe how easy it was to get it from Verizon!
Still an Apple fanboy though :)
I am a verizon customer as well and can't believe they are upgrading at no charge after 1 year, 3 months with a blackberry bold and grandfathering unlimited data plan. However, ordered from apple directly because I want AppleCare+. However, ordering process on Friday wasn't very smooth although got it done after several tries. As long as I get the phone, I am happy!

ruggerij

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered 2 Black 64GB iPhone 4S phones. My wife and I were both eligible for an upgrade. I did it via Verizon's website, not Apples, and did it around 4:15 AM ET. No issues whatsoever. Verizon even applied the last New Every Two discount ever to my wife's line. They are scheduled to arrive on the 14th as of this morning. First iPhone, since we were still under contract when the 4 arrived on Verizon and did not want to pay to break it. Cannot wait for Friday!

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
White 16gb and 64gb for AT&T. Both prepari9ng for shipment. I'll be checking the site throughout the day eagerly awaiting a tracking number. Stoked for Friday!

elusivmd

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just called the Sprint customer service line. They provided my order number since I never received a confirmation email from my order on 10/7 @ 330am PST. Looks like its still processing, no tracking number yet.

Justin55372011

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So i just ordered a 32gb 4S from Sprint, i got my email confirmation, for anyone who ordered from sprint how long did it take to get a tracking number for shipping status?

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Shipment Notification Email from Apple!!!

Shipped on Oct 10, 2011 from China
Delivery on Oct 14th by end of day

.......what time is end of day? :confused:

When I pre-ordered the 3GS and fedex came to my house they delivered it at the 1 to 2pm time. I was so mad because people who stood in line got theirs that morning. So when I pre-ordered the iPhone4 I went down to my local Apple store with registration in hand and was out of the store with my shiny new phone by 8:30am. So needless to say I was disappointed when the only option from Apple this year was to ship it.

mokkat

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 64G black, AT&T last Friday. Ordered mid-morning (EDT) through the Apple Store app on my current iphone (white 3GS) - it took about 30 seconds. Status is "Preparing for Shipment." That's been the status since yesterday. Projected delivery is Friday Oct. 14.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
unable to pre order one because Apple didn't release it in HK.

That's a bummer. I'm sure you'll be able to buy one from a "smuggler" for twice the retail price during the weekend. Singapore gets it Oct. 28th. Take a holiday trip?

The opening day of availability in China & HK are going to be insane!

Dave1007

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s Pre-order

Ordered Black 64 Gb phone on At&T through At&T. Web-site shows order "Processing" nad has done for last 3 days (ordered 10/7). No ship date other than a note saying it will ship on the day shown when initailly ordered (ship 10/14/11) or after! No t really helpful.

BromoGT

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So i just ordered a 32gb 4S from Sprint, i got my email confirmation, for anyone who ordered from sprint how long did it take to get a tracking number for shipping status?
Sprint is just starting to send out the tracking numbers. Gotta be mobile stated they ordered one and have a tracking number. I pre-ordered a black 16gb iPhone 4s on friday morning around 9:30 CST. I have not gotten a tracking number. Just the e-mail that a shiny new iPhone is waiting for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods