Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Salman91

May 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm upgrading to the 4S from a blackberry and I pre ordered it through apple. Will I get a micro sim with it or I have to go to an att store to get one ?

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16gb on the Sprint network. I placed my order on the 7th around 8:30am. I placed it with Apple.com, and my e-mail conformation said it will arrive on the 14th. I'm even taking of work so that I may be home when it arrives. I'm a wanna-be tech geak :D

chiratsu

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Ahh! only if they shipped it already!
This is torture looking at my sprint.com account!

YUDuY.png

:D:D:mad:

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my Iphone4 through verizon I received it before the official release and didn't get much information along the process. It said I would receive it on the release date but I think thats a default. My pre-order for the 4s says the same as yours currently so I wouldn't worry much.

Okay. Thanks!! I'm really looking forward to dumping the BlackBerry and replacing it with a truly smart phone in the next few days!!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I have a UPS tracking number for my 16GB iPhone. Tracking says deliver in 4 days. My 64GB still says preparing for shipment.

Last edited:

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My iphone 4s ordered through Apple along with Applecare + still shows as Processing.
I ordered on 10/7 and my confirmation email and order status on Apple's website still says deliver on 10/14. Is it normal to still say processing ?

Len

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 16gb Black from the Verizonwireless website. Order status is still in process, expected ship date is 10/14/11.