Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

davidmets

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes. There's a separate thread just about this problem. It's too late to cancel my Verizon order and place one through Apple. Current delivery dates there are 1-2 weeks, so I'm going to hope Verizon is just being conservative with the ETA. They're setting low expectations.

Update: Here's a post from another thread.

I doubt that this is true, when I order it CLEARLY said it would be delivered by October 14th, it says it on the confirmation e-mail, it's probably something in the system otherwise they would screw customers who ordered early. The purpose of a Pre-Order is to Pre-Order it so it will come on release date. Verizon Customer Service is always garbage I get five different answers from five different people. There would be to o big of an outrage if people who ordered early got there's a week later.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I doubt that this is true, when I order it CLEARLY said it would be delivered by October 14th, it says it on the confirmation e-mail, it's probably something in the system otherwise they would screw customers who ordered early. The purpose of a Pre-Order is to Pre-Order it so it will come on release date. Verizon Customer Service is always garbage I get five different answers from five different people. There would be to o big of an outrage if people who ordered early got there's a week later.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that unless I'm prepared to wait in line next Friday, there is nothing I can do today to change the situation. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think Verizon will get the phone to me by the 14th. Mind you I placed my order during the first half hour of online availability.

Edit: I just checked status again and it's back to the 14th. :D

Last edited:

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Debated between the 16GB and the 32GB, I ended up pre-ordering the 16GB Black from Verizon. I never filled up my 16GB card on my Droid, so hopefully this will be enough.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Just like happened last year, Apple will have UPS/Fedex hold any deliveries until the 14th.

Last year it was different. (iphone 4). Most of us got it a day or two before release date.
However with 3GS , they put a hold on them till release date !

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully TiPB gets a hold of this "corporate email", to help solve this issue, or at least put some rest to it. After some more reading, it looks like I'm not the first person who was told about the 6PM cutoff to receive it on the 14th.

EDIT* - I just checked again and now my date is back to the 14th! Everyone may want to go check again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoagie5252

drj400m

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Got confirmation email at 1:59 central. Was to ship/deliver on the 14th. Earlier this am switched to the 21rst and just now went back to the 14th.
I'm going with there is a glitch in the system.

D0minoid

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
shipping

ordered one 64gb white version for sprint for the wife.

No shipping information, but it does say we will do our best to have it to you on Friday or saturday.

Last edited:

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I ordered a Black 32GB iPhone 4S for Verizon at 10:45am Friday (EST) and originally had the 10/14/11 shipping date. It remained that date until this morning. It switched to 10/21/11 for about 8 hours and as of now it has gone back to the initial 10/14/11 shipping date :D

So check your order status because chances are it jumped back to 10/14

Omen87

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
White iPhone 4S 16GB on Verizon here. Received my order confirmation at 7:34pm CDT on 10/7. Originally showed 10/21 as my ship date, has since changed to 10/14.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Still haven't received the confirmation email from ATT! WTF? I ordered it at 8 in the morning Friday through telesales since I couldn't set up a new family plan with two phones online (not for lack of trying...stayed up until 5am eastern trying to order online :( ). My card was charged within 30 minutes, but still no confirmation email. I have called ATT twice and they say that they can see the order and that it is just being reviewed. Should I be worried about not getting it next Friday? Does anyone know if the shipping queue is based on the order time or from when you confirm from the email??

Last edited:

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Had to wait for my iPhone 4 to sell and didnt get to order until this morning, so i won't be getting mine until the end of the month :-(. My emal from Apple said it will ship in 1-2 weeks, but said delivery between Oct 21- 31. Kind of a bummer.

7starmarc

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine black, 32GB from Sprint. No upgrade, so I'm putting up the full price to get off my Nexus S 4G to get back to iOS (gave up my 3GS for an EVO 4G to go to Sprint because of reception issues at work).

Ordered afternoon on Friday on Sprint site, have not received e-mail confirmation yet, but they did charge my card. :confused:

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to get the 64GB in black on AT&T. Upgrading from the 32GB version. I'm also grandfather into the unlimited plan :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox