Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

ballajb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I do not have an iPhone 4. The picture of the iPhone 4S seems to indicate a small difference on the face, a third hole above the screen and the metal side has cuts in different areas.

This indicates to me that the iPhone 4 cases might not work with the iPhone 4S.

Does anyone know yet?
Thats a good question. I will go to the apple store this weekend to see if the cases for the iPhone 4 will work on the 4S. If so I will buy a case while I am there

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 4s this morning around 6:30 from Apple. Received email confirmation, acct has been charged and status is processing. States delivers on Oct 14. Tried ordering first from AT&T but box came up telling me some things would be changed on plan. Don't want to lose unlimited data. My son is very happy!!

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It's true verizon iPhone 4 user who pre order that night got it Monday and tuesday when phone was released in stores on Friday

Actually I ordered my iPhone4 at 12:01am and did receive it 2 days earlier than the release date, but this is different because of the iOS5 software release, the phone won't be delivered prior..

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
So I ordered this morning and they charged my card and all. Ordered from Apple 1 black 64gb and 1 black 16gb. I was expecting to get the option to pickup in store, but it never came. So both my phones say standard shipping 5 to 7 days I think. Shipping on the 14th that really sucks. Anyone tried to change they're shipping?

Called Apple and they clarified that the phone will be shipping to arrive on the 14th.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling wishy washy today I guess. Changed my mind and cancelled my white and reordered in black. Still showing delivery on the 14th. Either the minimal changes allowed them to boost up production or the preorders have been lackluster. It will be interesting to see the sales numbers. I was also able to order AppleCare+ this time so that was a bit of a relief as well.

Last edited:

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Just like happened last year, Apple will have UPS/Fedex hold any deliveries until the 14th.

Exactly...and the majority of the folks who thought they were going to get their phones days before launch were disappointed. Were there some folks who received their phones early...sure. But that seemed to be the exception rather than the rule.

Just my opinion...

Todd M

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Thats a good question. I will go to the apple store this weekend to see if the cases for the iPhone 4 will work on the 4S. If so I will buy a case while I am there

I talked to VZW and Seidio reps and they both said the iP4 cases will work with the iP4S. There will be additional accessories that come out for the S as well.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered today at 10 am a white 16gig for ATT. My item is still shown in the "processing items" stage on Apple.com. Is this normal or should have it been preparing for shipping by now? I'm getting a little woried.:confused:

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from Verizon at 11:55 pm(not am I got on 5 min before it was supposed to be available) and my order processed right away got my confirmation email from Verizon stating I would receive the phone on the 14th. I checked my order status an hour ago and it says delivery date 10/21/11!!! I spent the last hour on the phone with Verizon trying to get it figured out to no avail. They were even amazed how early I got my order in but said there is nothing they could do. I'm really effen pissed right now idk what happened but looks like I'm not getting my phone for two weeks now!! Anyone else have ts goin on?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine from verizon at 11:55 pm(not am i got on 5 min before it was supposed to be available) and my order processed right away got my confirmation email from verizon stating i would receive the phone on the 14th. I checked my order status an hour ago and it says delivery date 10/21/11!!! I spent the last hour on the phone with verizon trying to get it figured out to no avail. They were even amazed how early i got my order in but said there is nothing they could do. I'm really effen pissed right now idk what happened but looks like i'm not getting my phone for two weeks now!! Anyone else have ts goin on?

ditto .....

mat8823

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered through AT&T and have order number and shows its processing, but the thing that concerns me is it shows that it's on back order. I ordered around 3:45 am eastern when I couldn't get through on apple's website.

tobearms

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
So I ordered today at 10 am a white 16gig for ATT. My item is still shown in the "processing items" stage on Apple.com. Is this normal or should have it been preparing for shipping by now? I'm getting a little woried.:confused:

I wouldn't worry about it. My order says it will ship on or around Thursday the 13th. I also ordered from AT&T. It's all good ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2