Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Just pre-ordered my white 16gig model and of course it takes up to 24 hours for it post on their system. I stuck with AT&T as they work for me and I have been happy with them so far!

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was finally able to order through Sprints site. Apple kept telling me my account type wasn't supported. Too bad I wasted an hour and half of sleep that I didn't need to. Now I just hope Sprint can deliver them in time. Wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to screw it up.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Now that Apple's site is working again I cancelled my order with Verizon and got it ordered through Apple. Now I get it delivered to the address I want it sent to and my double cash back on my rewards card. White 16GB on the way. Weird thing is I couldn't figure out how to order Applecare+ with it. I'll call them when it gets here and get that straightened out. If I didn't have to work last night and stayed up to put up with that disaster I would have been ticked. You would think that by now they would have it figured out.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess I missed all the excitement. I tried at 5:00, Apple. Got kicked out once, tried again, got straight through! Black, 64GB, AT&T, grandfathered unlimited.

Asked for vacation next Friday, but there are two people ahead of me. This might be my first unexcused absence...

Oh, it also triggered a fraud alert with my bank! But it went through. Yay!

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order through Apple but couldnt get through tried til 3:40 at which time I said screw it and ordered through Verizon in 5 min. Got my confirmation email.

Went back to Apple site and it was working. Tried to order Applecare plus but it wouldnt let me without ordering an iphone. Whats up with that??

Anyway, I guess I could cancel my Verizon order and place another order through Apple but at this point if it aint broke dont fix it.

Len
IPhone 4S. Black. 16gig

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered AT&T 32gb iPhone 4s in white. I have my order acknowledgement email. Everything is confirmed for 10/14 delivery!

It took a while to get through and when I did, I received the reservation email from apple advising they would send me another email to finish up the order. I was very skeptical at that point, but I just went with it. Sure enough I got another email 2 hours later saying log in and finish. Logged in and finished up in about 5 minutes.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Two black 32GB AT&T, for delivery. We're breaking our Verizon contract to switch to AT&T. We wanted to be on AT&T anyway, so when Verizon refused to let us upgrade my husband's dumb phone 4 months early, we deduced to make the switch. It took me from 3-6am EST. About 40 minutes for the Apple store site to even open up. Then numerous attempts ending in being timed out of the AT&T verification. Finally went through...and they told me I could only set up a family plan in the store. :(. Of course, they weren't accepting any phone calls. I finally just placed two separate orders in the hopes I can get it straightened out. So I'll need to try calling Apple later today to find out what to do. Sigh...

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
i logged on the Apple site at 5:45est No issues, except they would not let me order 2 phones at once.

I wanted to upgrade my line and my wifes line. I got a red error message to remove one of the phones. I had to order them on separate orders. I got two confirmations about 10 mins later.

ATT

16GB white for wife
64GB Black for me

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Went to bed around 3:30. Woke up again around 6:30, tried then. No problems, got my 64GB White iPhone 4S (AT&T).

That's an hour an a half of missed sleep last night that is going to cost me!

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner