I went into my local Verizon store on the 27th and ordered a 16GB black 4s. Was originally supposed to ship 11/4 and I got notification tonight saying it will be delivered before 3 PM tomorrow! Can't complain about a 5 day wait!
    Wish that would have happened to me. I ordered on 10/20, its been 12 days since I ordered and it still hasn't shipped. Its still in Preparing For Shipment stage and has been for the last 5 days.
    11-01-2011 04:58 PM
    You and me both. My credit card was charged today, so I hope it isn't days before it ships. I don't like companies that charge before shipment.
    11-01-2011 07:37 PM
    You and me both. My credit card was charged today, so I hope it isn't days before it ships. I don't like companies that charge before shipment.
    Me too. What carrier?
    11-02-2011 03:28 AM
    My card was charged yesterday as well. Woke up this morning to a tracking number and an expected delivery tomorrow by 3pm! Woohoo, check your email good things might be waiting for you.
    11-02-2011 07:56 AM
    My card was charged yesterday as well. Woke up this morning to a tracking number and an expected delivery tomorrow by 3pm! Woohoo, check your email good things might be waiting for you.
    When did you order?
    11-02-2011 08:47 AM
    When did you order?
    I ordered late on Friday, the 28th, at the Verizon store. The paperwork they gave me said it would ship by the 4th but the salesman said it might not ship until the 11th, I'm so glad he was wrong.
    11-02-2011 08:59 AM
    Me too. What carrier?
    Verizon. Ordered about two weeks ago, in store. I'm not too bothered by the fact that it hasn't shipped yet, since they promised that it would ship by 11/4, and that's still several days away.

I am a bit bothered by the fact that there's now a charge on my credit card and no evidence that it has shipped. I do not appreciate being billed before they have their hands on a phone designated for shipment to me, in a box, ready to go... The receipt says "you will not be billed until the product ships," but there's no evidence of shipment on the order status page, just the continued promise that it'll ship in a few days.
    11-02-2011 09:00 AM
    Nope, no e-mail and no tracking number online, just a credit card charge. Sigh. It would be nice if it showed up mysteriously this afternoon when I get home from work, but I highly doubt it!
    11-02-2011 09:03 AM
    Verizon seems to be on it. I'm on AT&T. By the way things been goin', idt ill have it for a minute. I also got charged soon as I ordered. I thought it was normal lol.
    11-02-2011 09:22 AM
    Nope, no e-mail and no tracking number online, just a credit card charge. Sigh. It would be nice if it showed up mysteriously this afternoon when I get home from work, but I highly doubt it!
    Aw that sucks. Well hopefully they get you an email sent out soon with a tracking number. I kept thinking I was going to get it last night and first thing this morning I was shocked it wasn't there. Then my Blackberry started pulling in the rest of my emails and there it was.
    11-02-2011 09:25 AM
    Aw that sucks. Well hopefully they get you an email sent out soon with a tracking number. I kept thinking I was going to get it last night and first thing this morning I was shocked it wasn't there. Then my Blackberry started pulling in the rest of my emails and there it was.
    I even double-checked my junk mail filter on the server, and nothing... (After all, the minute I ordered I told the filter to let any Verizon related e-mails through.) I'll check again at noon and see if there's any news. My guess is they are just preparing to ship, and billed the card. And then it'll go out Friday, as promised, for delivery Monday.
    11-02-2011 09:31 AM
    I ordered my iPhone 4S on 10/26 at 1:30PM from Verizon and I was given a ship date of 11/4 but last night around 6:45PM I received a shipping confirmation. When I tracked it Fedex says it is out for delivery and that it will be here today by 3:00PM. I am SO excited. It looks like Verizon is shipping them out a bit earlier than they are saying.
    11-02-2011 10:59 AM
    I finally recieved a tracking number!! Tommorrow by 3 I will have my phone!! Cant wait! Leaving Droid X...
    11-02-2011 12:19 PM
    I finally recieved a tracking number!! Tommorrow by 3 I will have my phone!! Cant wait! Leaving Droid X...
    I have a droid x and waiting for my iPhone 4s to come. Have to let me know what you think of the iPhone 4s compared to the droid x. My wife ordered my iPhone 4s yesterday for me from Verizon online. It says 11-11-11 for ship date but I'm hoping it will be here sooner.
    11-02-2011 04:06 PM
    I have a droid x and waiting for my iPhone 4s to come. Have to let me know what you think of the iPhone 4s compared to the droid x. My wife ordered my iPhone 4s yesterday for me from Verizon online. It says 11-11-11 for ship date but I'm hoping it will be here sooner.
    Sure will!! Good news is you should have it within 5 days or so; if not, the day before your ship by date. I was going to go with the Razr but I cant get over the design of the iPhone (nothings better IMO) Im not hard pressed on 4G or screen size at the moment...Id rather have a functioning phone, sweet camera, and better games...oh and SIRI hahaha...Ill be back with a follow up by the weekend!
    11-02-2011 07:58 PM
    Well, when I got home today I finally had a tracking number! I clicked the link, and they're promising it by 3 p.m. tomorrow.

The only problem is, it looks like it has been sitting in Memphis, TN, since 10 a.m. It is now almost 10 p.m. in Memphis and the phone hasn't moved. To me that doesn't bode well that I'll see it by 3 p.m. tomorrow across the country.

Did anyone else see theirs "stuck" in Memphis and, if so, did it still come the next day or did FedEx mess things up and make overnight into a couple of nights? I'm wondering if Verizon told them to hold it so that it isn't delivered before 11/4, when it was promised.
    11-02-2011 10:51 PM
    Thats a Fed-ex hub, it will get placed on the plane during the night and be in town in the morning then loaded on the truck out for delivery.
    11-03-2011 02:10 AM
    Well, when I got home today I finally had a tracking number! I clicked the link, and they're promising it by 3 p.m. tomorrow.

The only problem is, it looks like it has been sitting in Memphis, TN, since 10 a.m. It is now almost 10 p.m. in Memphis and the phone hasn't moved. To me that doesn't bode well that I'll see it by 3 p.m. tomorrow across the country.

Did anyone else see theirs "stuck" in Memphis and, if so, did it still come the next day or did FedEx mess things up and make overnight into a couple of nights? I'm wondering if Verizon told them to hold it so that it isn't delivered before 11/4, when it was promised.
    Mine was stuck in Memphis for awhile but arrived at the sorting hub this morning which is only about 45 minutes away from here. I expect to see it today. Around here FedEx is MUCH better at keeping a promised arrival time than UPS. Sometimes I think they don't scan it as often as we would like to let us know it's moved from one area to another.
    11-03-2011 08:26 AM
    And since my last post it has arrived at the local FedEx facility about 15 minutes from my house. It'll get put on a truck and should arrive at my house before 3pm. Have faith zoemacuser, I think you'll see your iPhone today... I sure hope so. Now to block out EVERYTHING I might have to do today so I can stalk my front door.
    11-03-2011 08:41 AM
    I ordered a 32GB Black 4s on the 1st of Nov. and it was on backorder. I checked this morning and it's now off of backorder - but no shipping info or ship date yet.

Wonder why it came off of backorder so quickly? I ordered at my local AT&T store as nobody around here including Radio Shack has one in stock.
    11-03-2011 09:58 AM
    Got it!!!!!!!! recieved it 1 day and 3 hours in advance. That's good business...Thanks Big Red!
    11-03-2011 12:09 PM
    When did you order your iPhone?
    11-03-2011 12:54 PM
    I ordered a 32GB Black 4s on the 1st of Nov. and it was on backorder. I checked this morning and it's now off of backorder - but no shipping info or ship date yet.

Wonder why it came off of backorder so quickly? I ordered at my local AT&T store as nobody around here including Radio Shack has one in stock.
    I ordered mine on the first too. Still on backorder but hopefully it changes soon. That would be dope!
    11-03-2011 01:18 PM
    When did you order your iPhone?
    I order my phone on 10/27. Getting familiar with it now...
    11-03-2011 01:58 PM
    Woohoo got mine too! Still getting a feeling for it, but loving it so far!
    11-03-2011 06:33 PM
1,935 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD