If i preordered an iphone 4S on apple.com then I went into to store today and bought one will they still deliver my other iphone 4S ?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    10-15-2011 02:03 AM
    If i preordered an iphone 4S on apple.com then I went into to store today and bought one will they still deliver my other iphone 4S ?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    If the pre-ordered 4S has not shipped yet, why not cancel the pre-order first? Use the apple.com chat line if it's not clear on the website.
    10-15-2011 02:17 AM
    Im assuming we will get an email notification when it ships?
    10-15-2011 02:18 AM
    hi guys

i didn't order until the afternoon of 10/8. so, my delivery date isn't expected until the 21st. i'm growing antsy as my order status is as follows;

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
    We received your order and it is in process.
    Expected Ship Date: 10/21/2011

i'm so anxious for some kind of change! i still haven't been charged either.
    10-15-2011 03:56 AM
    Ordered two phones (white/black 32gb) through AT&T Premier on 10/7 at 6am EST. Got email for order right away and then nothing. Decided to call AT&T Premier on 10/11 and they said "since it is a new plan the order didn't get processed until the 8th and you won't get your phones for 21-28 days". I was upset but we're also leaving for vacation so it wasn't that big of a deal. The morning of the 13th I get two emails with tracking info for the black phone, so I'm thinking maybe they screwed up and i'm getting both but the emails have the same tracking number on both. One phone.

Flash forward to yesterday and the white phone gets delivered by UPS around 3pm. Trying to decide what to do as I don't want to activate a brand new plan with just one phone and having no idea when we'd get the second. Then, around 9:30pm last night I get an email with tracking info for FedEx overnight for the second phone. That phone is at the sorting facility 25 minutes from my house as of 6:50 this morning (flown from Fort Worth to Memphis to Dayton, OH overnight).

Crazy stressful but glad that we will have both of them.
    10-15-2011 08:13 AM
    Finally! The UPS guy says "You haven't been waiting on me have you? This is the last one of these left to deliver today!"
    The funny thing was our UPS guy said the same thing. He knew it was the new iPhone. He said he was 2 hours behind his normal time yesterday bc there were so many to deliver. I hope you all get yours soon. Good luck.
    10-15-2011 08:33 AM
    I ordered two, my 32GB black and my wife's 16GB black on the 8th. According to Apple my order is currently preparing for shipment and will arrive between the 24th and 31st.

I figure all of the activation issues will be cleared by that point. I knew that I couldn't wait in line yesterday due to work and I didn't want to have to keep calling my local AT&T store to see if they had any in stock.
    10-15-2011 08:46 AM
    Ok so my boyfriend and I both perordered our phone last Friday at about 9:00 AM. Great. So 4 days later we get notifications that our credit card information was wrong and we have to do it all over again. So we call up AT&T and get it straightened out and ask the guy if it is still guaranteed to ship on the 14th. He says yes. So the 14th comes and mine ships but his doesn't, and now his says backordered. I've already received my phone, and we called AT&T and they said his is going to take 14-28 days. WTF? Does anyone have any insight on this? Why would I get mine and his is going to take a month? He even ordered his earlier than mine...
    10-15-2011 10:30 AM
    2nd phone just delivered. Happy family!
    10-15-2011 11:24 AM
    UPS finally came around 5:30 PM yesterday. Guy just dropped the boxes on the porch and took off. We went to the apple store around 8:30 to get some cases and there was still a line of 30-40 people waiting to get a 4S!
    10-15-2011 11:39 AM
    finally my phone is on the truck for delivery I know its a couple days late but I am not complaining.. ill post back when it arrives
    10-17-2011 11:13 AM
    iPhone showed up!
    10-17-2011 12:59 PM
    So ordered an iPhone 4s at my local ATT Store. Now when i go online and there are no orders on my account from the past 30 days even though i placed the order on 10/11/2011 at 7pm. Is anyone else having trouble viewing their order? when i use the order tool it can't find my order by order number or by cell phone number. I have used my own zip as well as the stores zip to check for it. When i call ATT they just say my order is pending and that they can't help me as far as seeing my order online. When i was in the store i didnt have to sign a terms or agreement paper or anything. This seems all kind of messed up to me. I dont know if i should be pushing ATT for more information or just trust that i will recieve a shipping email in two weeks! thanks for any help you guys can give me
    10-17-2011 01:31 PM
    I can't believe this!!! I placed my pre order at my local ATT store at like 5 pm ET on October 7 which was last Friday, hoping that I would get my white 16 GB 4S by friday. However, it's Monday evening and my order is still "pending shipment" on the ATT website. And nor my retail store nor the national ATT have any proper reasoning for this!!
    10-17-2011 05:57 PM
    I can't believe this!!! I placed my pre order at my local ATT store at like 5 pm ET on October 7 which was last Friday, hoping that I would get my white 16 GB 4S by friday. However, it's Monday evening and my order is still "pending shipment" on the ATT website. And nor my retail store nor the national ATT have any proper reasoning for this!!
    I called this afternoon and asked for the cancelations department to cancel my account with AT&T if they wouldn't cancel my order, the rep said the reason why the orders are backordered is because of the amount of customers who ordered the iPhone 4S, which is BS, that a phone that was ordered on the 7'th could still be on backordered status.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 08:05 PM
    Finally got AT&T to cancel my preorder since I already picked one up on the 14'th. I won't ever do a preorder with AT&T again.

10-17-2011 08:07 PM
    Finally got AT&T to cancel my preorder since I already picked one up on the 14'th. I won't ever do a preorder with AT&T again.

That's what my dad did. They used the credit from my pre-order so My dad didn't have to pay anything. The guy at the store was nice enough to reserve one for my dad! Now I really love AT&T for doing that for my dad!
    10-17-2011 09:45 PM
    A week and a couple days later, mine still hasn't shipped.
    10-17-2011 11:10 PM
    I hope it comes soon, good luck !
    10-17-2011 11:21 PM
    mines shipping now !
    10-18-2011 05:45 AM

how did u get att to cancel your order? i just called them and they told me i have to wait until i get it then return it to them, att is pissing me off
    10-18-2011 06:22 PM
    how did u get att to cancel your order? i just called them and they told me i have to wait until i get it then return it to them, att is pissing me off
    Has it been shipped yet with a tracking number?
    10-18-2011 09:06 PM
    Same for me. I ordered on the 8th at 12:57 pm and all I keep seeing on the order status page is "in progress, backordered and pending shipment".

Only consolation is my Otterbox case arrives tomorrow so at least I can pretend that I have an iPhone.
    10-18-2011 10:21 PM
    Has it been shipped yet with a tracking number?
    nope, it was pending shipment, i had to go to the att store to cancel my order which i did. i reserved my iphone at my local apple store, gonna get it tomorrow!!
    10-18-2011 10:36 PM
    I hope you get yours soon, I know it's hard to wait for it.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 10-18-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    10-18-2011 11:46 PM
1,935 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD