Just got my phones!!!!!!!!!!
    10-14-2011 11:07 AM
    I just wish the garbage truck would leave the neighborhood so I don't keep mistaking it for the UPS truck.
    Mr609 likes this.
    10-14-2011 11:59 AM
    I'm STILL waiting on delivery of mine it says it is on the truck and awaiting delivery and should be here by 3pm CST!

Means it won't be here till after 5pm knowing Fedex!!
    10-14-2011 12:00 PM
    The wait is killing me. Went to sleep lastnight at 3am and woke up at 8am. I can't wait to say "Goodbye EVO 3d"

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Idunnonuttin likes this.
    10-14-2011 12:09 PM
    Is anyone wishing they hadn't pre-ordered and just went to the store this morning? I am still waiting for UPS and I could have been playing with my phone for hours now!
    Noodle's Mommy and Mr609 like this.
    10-14-2011 12:10 PM
    I'm ok with preordering. I'd rather "unbox" my iPhone myself. Store reps aren't the gentlest with the phones, I've found.
    10-14-2011 12:13 PM
    Is anyone wishing they hadn't pre-ordered and just went to the store this morning? I am still waiting for UPS and I could have been playing with my phone for hours now!
    My fianc said to me last night "You know, I could go to the store tomorrow and have my iphone before you do". Me: "You won't if you know what's good for you."

He'll still be rocking the HTC Eris (biggest POS EVER!) tonight.

But yeah, the wait is killing me! My friend just IM'd me saying "it's beautiful". So jealous!
    10-14-2011 12:13 PM
    SHOCKING!!!!

AT&T is have problems with activations and their servers. Can't get mine activated.

You would think after how many iPhone releases, they would get their act together!
    10-14-2011 12:17 PM
    I was worried UPS would run before I could get to the door, so I left a note. The note says I am home and the doorbell was not working. I said knock very loud so I can here you as I am home and want my package!!

The dogs are inside so they will bark when the truck comes, so unless I am deaf, I will not miss this truck!
    trandz likes this.
    10-14-2011 12:17 PM
    My buddy just went to AT&T and picked up a phone activated and all. Right now activations are backlogged. So I can't even activate.
    10-14-2011 12:22 PM
    My fianc said to me last night "You know, I could go to the store tomorrow and have my iphone before you do". Me: "You won't if you know what's good for you."

He'll still be rocking the HTC Eris (biggest POS EVER!) tonight.

But yeah, the wait is killing me! My friend just IM'd me saying "it's beautiful". So jealous!
    I am rocking the Eris, too. We had a nice little goodbye chat last night, since it would be the last time I would be charging her!
    10-14-2011 12:25 PM
    I upgraded from a 3GS through AT&T (I'm a Premier customer, but I don't think that makes a difference) and was able to keep my unlimited plan. That's ridiculous that they didn't let her keep her unlimited plan.
    what is a premier customer? How do I become one? What benefits do you get?
    10-14-2011 12:28 PM
    I am rocking the Eris, too. We had a nice little goodbye chat last night, since it would be the last time I would be charging her!
    Do you hate yours? I'm on Eris #3 because I've had one issue after another. I'm really excited to have a phone that can actually function beyond just staying on.
    10-14-2011 12:38 PM
    Do you hate yours? I'm on Eris #3 because I've had one issue after another. I'm really excited to have a phone that can actually function beyond just staying on.
    I beat you, I am on #4! Yes, I hate it, it takes over a minute to call someone after you have hung up with a call. I am super excited for the iphone and hope I love it, since I am so used to the droid! I will miss my little windshield wiper on the front though when it rains.
    10-14-2011 12:41 PM
    It's here. Tried four times to activate it. The last time says

"Your activation is still pending. You will receive an email notification once your activation is complete."

... more waiting
    10-14-2011 12:43 PM
    UPS still has mine listed as sitting at the UPS depot in my city as of 9:36pm last night. No update, no movement. I would have expected by now that it would say "out for delivery" or show some kind of update. 15 hours later and they still have moved the boxes.
    10-14-2011 12:44 PM
    I beat you, I am on #4! Yes, I hate it, it takes over a minute to call someone after you have hung up with a call. I am super excited for the iphone and hope I love it, since I am so used to the droid! I will miss my little windshield wiper on the front though when it rains.
    Hahaha! The weather app was the best...when it worked. I couldn't get mine to properly update after one of the OTA updates. Yeah, the call speed is MISERABLE. Oy. Enjoy your pretty new phone! I'm still waiting for delivery, here.
    10-14-2011 12:57 PM
    Hahaha! The weather app was the best...when it worked. I couldn't get mine to properly update after one of the OTA updates. Yeah, the call speed is MISERABLE. Oy. Enjoy your pretty new phone! I'm still waiting for delivery, here.

I am stilllll waiting. This is killing me!
    10-14-2011 01:06 PM
    I'm still waiting too! Just two more hours in the delivery window... I was sleeping, I really hope I didn't miss it.
    10-14-2011 01:10 PM
    Ugh, I'm right there with you guys who are waiting. According to the UPS website, my phone left for delivery at 6:23 AM from about a half hour away from where I live. I'm dying over here! I can't stop looking out my window every 10 seconds/when I "hear" a car pass!! I really really hope I don't have to wait until after 7 PM tonight, that would probably drive me crazy... well, more crazy.
    10-14-2011 01:15 PM
    OMG it's Here!!!!!!! FedEx man was laughing at me, he says everyone is so excited today!
    tinkerpsu likes this.
    10-14-2011 01:17 PM
    OMG it's Here!!!!!!! FedEx man was laughing at me, he says everyone is so excited today!
    I've got an hour and a half left in the delivery window. I actually hope it comes late so I can be there to get it in person. I had to leave a note asking to deliver to our management office. I'll be so bummed if they're not there and I have to wait until tomorrow or (GASP) Monday! Eee. Enjoy your new toy! Good luck with activation.
    10-14-2011 01:27 PM
    Delivered: 10:27am PDT!
    10-14-2011 01:30 PM
    Ugh, I'm right there with you guys who are waiting. According to the UPS website, my phone left for delivery at 6:23 AM from about a half hour away from where I live. I'm dying over here! I can't stop looking out my window every 10 seconds/when I "hear" a car pass!! I really really hope I don't have to wait until after 7 PM tonight, that would probably drive me crazy... well, more crazy.
    I take it back! Of course as soon as I post... here comes the UPS truck! WOO! So excited! =)
    10-14-2011 01:30 PM
    Still waiting on mine...UPS usually doesn't show up until 4-5pm EST
    10-14-2011 01:33 PM
1,935 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD